Author Topic: Senate panel to hold Pompeo nomination hearing next month  (Read 393 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate panel to hold Pompeo nomination hearing next month
« on: March 13, 2018, 04:14:32 pm »
Senate panel to hold Pompeo nomination hearing next month
By Jordain Carney - 03/13/18 11:25 AM EDT

Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) said on Tuesday that his panel is planning to hold a hearing next month for CIA Director Mike Pompeo's nomination to lead the State Department.

“I had a very good conversation with Director Pompeo this morning and look forward to meeting with him soon. As I shared with the president, the committee will consider his nomination as expeditiously as possible," Corker said in a statement.

Though the State Department shakeup has been rumored for months, President Trump's announcement early Tuesday morning appears to have taken Washington by surprise.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/378114-senate-panel-to-hold-pompeo-nomination-hearing-next-month
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Senate panel to hold Pompeo nomination hearing next month
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 04:37:23 pm »
Pompeo will likely get through without issue. What happens with Haspel is another story.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.