Author Topic: Warren’s ‘Native American’ problem is only going to get worse  (Read 324 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

New York Post
By Jonathan S. Tobin
March 12, 2018 | 6:59pm | Updated

If you had any doubt that Sen. Elizabeth Warren has her eye on the White House, it was dispelled this past weekend when she showed up on the Sunday morning talk shows to say she wasn’t running for president.

By issuing a deliberately non-Shermanesque denial, Warren signaled her strong interest in 2020. But while the former law professor has learned to speak Washington doubletalk like a native, her other tribal connections — or lack thereof — may yet trip her up.

Rather than retracting or apologizing for past assertions of Native American identity that have been refuted by genealogists and historians, the Massachusetts Democrat is doubling down on her story about being a Cherokee or a Delaware.

(more)
https://nypost.com/2018/03/12/warrens-native-american-problem-is-only-going-to-get-worse/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Warren’s ‘Native American’ problem is only going to get worse

Worse? Is she going to say her uncle Martin was a Martian?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
That White women speak with forked tongue.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The main point of the article as I understood it is, if and when Warren goes up against a real minority she will get ripped to shreds for her lying and cultural appropriation.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.