Author Topic: Warren Won’t Say If She’d Take DNA Test to Prove Native American Heritage: ‘It’s a Part of Who I Am  (Read 256 times)

rangerrebew

Warren Won’t Say If She’d Take DNA Test to Prove Native American Heritage: ‘It’s a Part of Who I Am’
Posted By David Rutz On March 11, 2018 @ 11:26 am In Politics | No Comments

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) would not say Sunday if she would take a DNA "spit test" to prove her longtime claims of Native American heritage, instead pivoting to telling the story of her family and saying "it's a part of who I am."

Warren's claims of Cherokee and Delaware Indian heritage became a subject of controversy in 2012 when it was revealed she had no documented proof, instead saying she relied on family lore to substantiate her ancestry claims.

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/warren-dna-test-prove-native-american-heritage/

rangerrebew

If she did, it is more likely it would show she is closely related to the Asp. 11513

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She is obviously of Scandinavian heritage. With blond hair and blue eyes, she fits the definition of an Aryan. She could have been Hitler's wife. If her great-great-great-great-great grandfather got frisky with a native woman, it has no bearing on her.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.