Author Topic: Republican Jewish Coalition Calls on 7 Democrats to Resign Because of Their Links With Anti-Semitic  (Read 299 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Uh oh ... Auntie Maxine is being asked to step down!   :silly:

Republican Jewish Coalition Calls on 7 Democrats to Resign Because of Their Links With Anti-Semitic Hate-Preacher Louis Farrakhan

...........In its statement, the Republican Jewish Coalition said, "Farrakhan is first and foremost a preacher of hate. He preaches about Jewish 'control' over the government and media and has claimed to have 'pulled a cover off of that Satanic Jew,' saying 'your time is up, your world is through.' And those were just the comments from last week.

"Anti-Semitism is unacceptable," said the coalition. "Farrakhan is the moral equivalent of a leader of the KKK. If it was discovered that members of Congress had met with the leader of the KKK, they would need to resign. In this case, for meeting with, and embracing, Louis Farrakhan, nothing short of resignation is acceptable from these seven Democrats.".........

.........These include:

"[F]ormer Nation of Islam employee, Congressman Keith Ellison, who is Deputy Chair of the DNC. Ellison has tried to excuse his 2013 meeting with Farrakhan, while ignoring his more recent meeting with the NOI leader in Farrakhan’s hotel room, in 2015.

"At least six other Democrats are known to have embraced Farrakhan. These members of Congress -- Maxine Waters, Barbara Lee, Danny Davis, Andre Carson, Gregory Meeks, and Al Green -- have all, while in office, sat down with Farrakhan for personal meetings.

"There can be no question about how abhorrent it is for these Democrats to be connected to Louis Farrakhan."...

.......Also, reported the ADL, "Farrakhan used his 2015 Saviours’ Day keynote at Mosque Maryam in Chicago to claim Israel and Jews orchestrated the 9/11 attacks. Farrakhan said, 'Israelis had foreknowledge of the attacks' and that Jews were warned ahead of time not to come to work that day. He then went on to speak more broadly of Israeli control of the American government, stating that Israel and Jews 'don’t fear America because they control it from within.'"...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/republican-jewish-coalition-calls-7-democrats-resign-because-their

« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 02:34:44 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
This whole episode is incredibly disheartening.  I don't care how people felt about Farrakhan 20 years ago.  He is a dangerous nut and the leader of a cult.  I have no patience with people who won't denounce him.  We need to hold all our "leaders'"  feet to the fire, from our President down.

Anti-Semitism remains one of the few acceptable bigotries.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This whole episode is incredibly disheartening.  I don't care how people felt about Farrakhan 20 years ago.  He is a dangerous nut and the leader of a cult.  I have no patience with people who won't denounce him.  We need to hold all our "leaders'"  feet to the fire, from our President down.

Anti-Semitism remains one of the few acceptable bigotries.

Absolutely.  The reason we as a country are in dire straights is due to our inability to hold our leaders responsible!  Fast 'n Furious, Benghazi, Trump dossiers, IRA scandal, etc., etc., is prime example of corruption and those we've been handed the information and their is evidence of corruption by the Bammy administration.  Our current AG, DOJ, FBI and on down the line is just as corrupt.  Here we sit.  Nothing and nobody is being held accountable.  No one!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.