Author Topic: Kim Jong Un can spin this any way he likes, but Trump has taunted and tortured Little Rocket Man int  (Read 2668 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Why are you bring this spam to this thread on NK?

Why should I have to justify anything to you in a direct response @INVAR?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:49:51 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why should I have to justify anything to you in a direct response @INVAR?

Because you didn't send a text message @edpc ... we all can see it.

What's with your obsession with the President's penis?

Offline RoosGirl

I sure hope this ends up being what it seems like it is, but I don't think I'll celebrate just yet.  I mean, the Trumplicans don't want me to get ahead of myself when I read things about gas tax, steel tariffs, etc., so I'm not going to get ahead of myself on this one either.  I do usually find though that things that seem too good to be true are actually too good to be true.

Offline RoosGirl

Why are you bring this spam to this thread on NK @edpc ?

Why are you trying to tell people *again* what they are and aren't allowed to post?  Thank God @edpc isn't a "noob" or you'd be bitching about that also.

Offline edpc

What's your uvula's obsession with it?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Right_in_Virginia
He wants to have the Presidents baby.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

Why are you trying to tell people *again* what they are and aren't allowed to post?  Thank God @edpc isn't a "noob" or you'd be bitching about that also.

@RoosGirl
Wahhhhh!!! Its actually quite common to tell people to stay on the topic of the thread.   Which does not happen to be Trumps penis, much to your disappointment Im sure.

Offline edpc

@RoosGirl
Wahhhhh!!! Its actually quite common to tell people to stay on the topic of the thread.   Which does not happen to be Trumps penis, much to your disappointment Im sure.

So, the 'stay on topic police' take it further off topic? Interesting approach.

Offline driftdiver

So, the 'stay on topic police' take it further off topic? Interesting approach.

@edpc
I know you're fixated on recreating some of Stomys movies with Trump but I don't think you're his type.

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

Oh honey, there's a lot of things I do, but whining isn't one of them.  It's actually quite common for threads to go off topic and have non sequiturs here and there.  Deal with it.

As for Trump's penis; I doubt he's seen it in 20 years without a mirror and I sure as hell am not interested in it.

Offline driftdiver

Oh honey, there's a lot of things I do, but whining isn't one of them.  It's actually quite common for threads to go off topic and have non sequiturs here and there.  Deal with it.

As for Trump's penis; I doubt he's seen it in 20 years without a mirror and I sure as hell am not interested in it.

@RoosGirl
Seems you've given it a great deal of consideration.

Yes threads go off topic.  And people comment about it.   People don't usually whine about being asked to stay on topic though.  Guess you really want to see Trumps penis.

Offline edpc

@edpc
I know you're fixated on recreating some of Stomys movies with Trump but I don't think you're his type.

I'm sure you are.  He loves the bend over types.

Offline driftdiver

I'm sure you are.  He loves the bend over types.

@edpc
Yeah its too late, you've already shown everyone how infatuated you are.   

But don't worry we're laughing with you.

Offline edpc

@edpc
Yeah its too late, you've already shown everyone how infatuated you are.   

But don't worry we're laughing with you.

I know.  I'm always impressed how a few of you get together, grabass and chortle, then somehow think that equates to brilliance.

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl
Seems you've given it a great deal of consideration.

Yes threads go off topic.  And people comment about it.   People don't usually whine about being asked to stay on topic though.  Guess you really want to see Trumps penis.

Now that you've gotten me thinking about it, I suspect you and it look quite a lot alike.  Can we stop with this stupid bullshit now?  Insulting you is boring.

Offline driftdiver

Now that you've gotten me thinking about it, I suspect you and it look quite a lot alike.  Can we stop with this stupid bullshit now?  Insulting you is boring.

@RoosGirl
Yes I've been told that I look like a billion bucks

Its only boring because you've done so much of it.  Buy yeah, have a good weekend.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Hey, @INVAR   Here's my response to your insults above .....  ^-^

My.... how original of you.... and witty!  :yawn2:

That you possess the talent to hotline an old Google gif as an illustration of your limitless talent to debate and rebut as a response leaves us all..... speechless.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Why are you bring this spam to this thread on NK @edpc ?

He bring this spam to this thread because he want to roundeye!

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why do you stalk me so @RoosGirl ?

Are you this bored?  :cool:

Offline RoosGirl

Why do you stalk me so @RoosGirl ?

Are you this bored?  :cool:

Stalk you?  LOL  Oh no.  @INVAR did such a fine job handing you your ass yesterday when you tried to bully a "noob" that it was impossible to miss.  Anyone with a memory longer than a goldfish's knows about your long history of pretending you're a Mod.  It's pathetic really, but I secretly hope you continue so I can read Invar's replies to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

The coming spectacle will be a media event, nothing more. Good optics for Trump, great optics for Kim, and the news networks will go bat$hit crazy.

Kim will arrive home with billions in free money, and his people will continue to starve.

Unlike our POTUS, I know the history when it comes to the lack of veracity from NK regimes.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Stevensr123

To be honest I have only just seen the poster in questions  response calling me a noob and shooting me down for it  :crying:

I didn't realise I registered to a leftie website  :police:

Offline RoosGirl

To be honest I have only just seen the poster in questions  response calling me a noob and shooting me down for it  :crying:

I didn't realise I registered to a leftie website  :police:

@Stevensr123 Haha, yes, I can understand why @Right_in_Virginia responses to you would make you think you've registered on a leftie website, but rest assured that if I am posting here then it is not one!

I'm sure you've now figured out that that "noob" bullshit isn't tolerated here, by management or just us regular members. 

Offline edpc

I'm sure you've now figured out that that "noob" bullshit isn't tolerated here, by management or just us regular members.

Generally, when your signup date is your defense, you’ve reached The Alamo in your argument position.  We know what happened there.

Offline Suppressed

Little Rocket Man and Little Parade Boy.  What a couple.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn