Author Topic: WATCH: Condoleezza Rice Stuns On ‘The View’, Explains Guns Saved Her From the KKK  (Read 554 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Condoleezza Rice Stuns On ‘The View’, Explains Guns Saved Her From the KKK
Posted on March 3, 2018 by True Pundit Staff

by Pam Key1 Mar 20181,455

Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” President George W. Bush Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said she is a supporter of the Second Amendment because guns helped her father and neighbors protect their families in the South during segregation.

Rice said, “Let me tell you why I’m a defender of the second Amendment. I grew up in Alabama in the late ’50s, early ’60s. There was no way that Bull Connor and the Birmingham police were going to protect you. When knight riders would come through our neighborhood, my father and friends would take their guns and fire in the air if anybody came through. I don’t think they actually hit anybody. But they protected the neighborhood.”

She added, “I’m sure if Bull Connor had known where they were he would have rounded them up. I don’t favor some things like gun registration.”

video at
https://truepundit.com/watch-condoleezza-rice-stuns-view-explains-guns-saved-kkk/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Wow!  WTG, Condi!!

Not that it will have much effect on the leftist Crusaders, but Condi is respected by the thinking left (yes there are a few), and this might sway some opinions toward the value of freedom.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I hope her story gets more attention; I'll have to watch that episode to see how the hosts responded.  This is also a good reminder of our not-so-distant history.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

This is also a good reminder of our not-so-distant history.

Are you shitting me? Have you been in a coma the last 30 years? We are reminded on the hour every hour about the racial tensions in the 50's and 60's like they are current news. Ever hear of BLM? It's their GD rallying cry.

Offline musiclady

I hope her story gets more attention; I'll have to watch that episode to see how the hosts responded.  This is also a good reminder of our not-so-distant history.

You’re right. Condi’s childhood coincides with many of our childhoods, and the fact that the 2nd amendment saved her family’s life could have some impact on THINKING people.

(Clearly not the above poster whose emotions, not mind, drive him).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.