Author Topic: Beverly (Mass.) man Daniel Frisiello charged with mailing white powder to Donald Trump Jr., four oth  (Read 339 times)

Online mountaineer

Beverly man Daniel Frisiello charged with mailing white powder to Donald Trump Jr., four other public figures
Updated 12:56 PM; Posted 11:30 AM
By Dan Glaun

Daniel Frisiello, a 24-year-old Beverly man, has been charged with sending a letter containing white powder to Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump's eldest son.  And, according to the criminal complaint issued by the Massachusetts U.S. Attorney's Office, Trump's family were not Frisiello's only victims.

Frisiello was charged with five counts of mailing a threat to cause injury and five counts of making hoax threats involving biological or chemical weapons, after allegedly sending letters containing powder to five different addresses in the last month.

One letter sparked national news coverage after members of Trump's family opened it and were hospitalized as a precaution.

Three people in the apartment, including his wife Vanessa Trump, were taken to New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center, the New York City Fire Department told NBC News.  The powder in all five letters was found to be non-hazardous, according to the criminal complaint.  ...

"You are an awful, awful person. I am surprised that your father lets you speak on TV," Frisiello allegedly wrote. "You make the family idiot, Eric, look smart. This is the reason why people hate you, so you are getting what you deserve. So shut the [expletive] UP!"  ...    More at MassLive
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
That's two towns over from me.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The letter is brilliant.  It’s even more MENSA quality when you read it in the local accent.  His hometown is just up the road from my employer’s HQ.  I know the speech well.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The letter is brilliant.  It’s even more MENSA quality when you read it in the local accent.  His hometown is just up the road from my employer’s HQ.  I know the speech well.

Judging by his FB page, he's an absolute genius.   *****rollingeyes*****