Author Topic: ‘The time for reconciliation is over’: South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without com  (Read 438 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc

The motion was brought by Julius Malema, leader of the radical Marxist opposition party the Economic Freedom Fighters, and passed overwhelmingly by 241 votes to 83 against. The only parties who did not support the motion were the Democratic Alliance, Freedom Front Plus, Cope and the African Christian Democratic Party.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Apparently Zimbabwe is something they wish to emulate.
The Republic is lost.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So as was predicted some two decades ago that the end of Apartheid would result in the genocide of whites in South Africa as it did in Rhodesia - the naysayers were once again wrong and now it will be LEGAL to confiscate homes and land and property just like the Nazis did to the Jews some 78 years ago. 

Then of course Melema, this government "representative" who spearheaded the "law" said: " We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now".

Meanwhile GQ magazine is running this wonderful essay from Damon Young who writes:

'We Have A White People Problem,' Not A Gun Problem

In fact, being "surrounded by whiteness" is the entire crux of his article, and it is those people that Young accuses of practicing a "continual assault on our bodies."

Who knows?  In 20 years - refugees from South Africa might say "We tried warning you in America - but you did not listen".
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:23:32 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't understand why any White person would still be in SA. They should have left years ago. There were a lot of White SAs moving to England when I lived there a few years ago, and a lot more were heading for Australia and NZ. Those were the smart ones who got out while they could still legally 'sell' assets.

Those who waited until now will leave with nothing. Any hope of White people living under Black rule is a delusion. Black people can't even survive under Black rule. Imagine how much worse it will be for Whites. The remaining Whites in SA better go now, before they are sold into slavery.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
As shitholes go, SA is a fine one.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Suppressed

I don't understand why any White person would still be in SA. They should have left years ago.

Because only a limited number find a place to go.

Canada might reject you, for example:
http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn