Author Topic: Mueller team asks about Trump's Russian business dealings as he weighed a run for president  (Read 278 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller team asks about Trump's Russian business dealings as he weighed a run for president

By Kara Scannell, Pamela Brown, Gloria Borger and Jim Sciutto, CNN

Updated 8:54 AM ET, Wed February 28, 2018

(CNN)Investigators for special counsel Robert Mueller have recently been asking witnesses about Donald Trump's business activities in Russia prior to the 2016 presidential campaign as he considered a run for president, according to three people familiar with the matter.

Questions to some witnesses during wide-ranging interviews included the timing of Trump's decision to seek the presidency, potentially compromising information the Russians may have had about him, and why efforts to brand a Trump Tower in Moscow fell through, two sources said.

The lines of inquiry indicate Mueller's team is reaching beyond the campaign to explore how the Russians might have sought to influence Trump at a time when he was discussing deals in Moscow and contemplating a presidential run.

more
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/27/politics/trump-russia-investigation/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I understand Trump was "weighing" a run for the Presidency in 1980, so Mueller has quite a list of tarts to go look for.  He know the job would be fun....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The fact she's in a Thai prison squawking about this show how FOS she is.  If she really had anything, she'd have had an 'accidentsky' long ago.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 06:47:37 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The fact she's in a Thai prison squawking about this show how FOS she is.  If she really had anything, she'd have had an 'accidentsky' long ago.

Something seems weird about being in a Thai prison for being a "sex worker." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: