Author Topic: NRA made direct appeal to Trump regarding raising age limit for certain guns: report  (Read 236 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NRA made direct appeal to Trump regarding raising age limit for certain guns: report
By Rebecca Savransky - 02/28/18 10:07 AM EST

Leaders with the National Rifle Association (NRA) reportedly made an appeal to President Trump regarding their opposition to upping the minimum age to purchase certain guns.

NRA leaders made the appeal Sunday when they met with Trump, CNN reported, citing a senior administration official. They also argued for school safety programs.

The administration official told CNN that Trump and the NRA will not have the same opinions on everything.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/375986-nra-made-direct-appeal-to-trump-regarding-raising-age-limit-for
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'm surprised the NRA isn't supporting this.  They have a history of weaseling.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It seems a few things are going to be put on the table to placate the national hysteria over guns BUT... I think things are dying down as we speak and people are coming to their senses.