Author Topic: Trump's family is reportedly furious with John Kelly, and the sides may enter a 'death match'  (Read 307 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Hey look.  This weeks "Trump is Furious" story is fresh off press.  It is from a White House source.  Cool!

A White House source has told the news website Axios that Jared Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, are squaring up for a "death match" with the White House chief of staff, John Kelly, who they may feel betrayed them.

The news follows a horrendous Tuesday for Kushner, the senior adviser to and son-in-law of President Donald Trump, and would be the latest example of internal strife at the Trump White House.

"Javanka and Kelly are locked in a death match," the source told Axios' Mike Allen. "Two enter. Only one survives."

"Over the past few weeks I've found fewer people internally willing to defend Jared ... Politically, I've never seen him so exposed," another source told Axios.

On Tuesday, Kelly downgraded Kushner's security clearances, a move likely to damage Kushner's credibility as he tackles important initiatives like trade with China and peace between Israelis and Palestinians.
http://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-family-reportedly-angry-with-john-kelly-looming-death-match-2018-2

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 01:56:13 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online mountaineer

Meanwhile, John Podesta tweets a death threat to Kushner:
John Podesta‏Verified account @johnpodesta

Seems like those “unnamed sources peddling second-hand hearsay with rank speculation that continue to leak inaccurate information,” came straight from 1600 Penn. Jared better start wearing his kevlar on his back.
5:38 PM - 27 Feb 2018
A reminder that Seth Rich was shot in the back? Several people have reported the threat to Twitter, fat lot of good it will do.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
LOL hahaha...

Here we go with 'furious' again. LOL They need to find a new word.

How about, fuming! or infuriated! or enraged!

There are many words to describe someone being upset other than 'furious', and yet that seems to be the only word the MSM knows. It has become a joke already.

I'm furious that they are furious, dammit! lol
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:15:00 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

In his press conference with the PM of Australia the President was asked about Kushner's security clearance.  Trump's answer was straightforward ... that's up to Gen. Kelly.

Kelly's decision was part of his announced efforts to review current security procedures and implement changes, as required.   General Kelly did just this and the memo announcing the changes has been circulating on the net for days.

The change affecting Kushner and others: is anyone (and there are others) whose security clearance has been pending since June will be downgraded until clearance is received.

This was not about Kushner, does not single out Kushner and I'm sure the President was advised of the changes before they were announced.

This story quoting Axios's unnamed sources is nothing more than a liberal wet dream.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:25:33 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Death match?  Kelly would just have to ear flick him and Kush would flee the room crying.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
In the meantime, it looks like Ivanka is not having issues with clearance.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump's family is reportedly furious with John Kelly, and the sides may enter a 'death match'

=================================================================

End of February and its already rerun season?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.