Author Topic: LOOK: Ingraham Releases Internal Email Directing Deputies to Defend FL Sheriff  (Read 237 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In an "Ingraham Angle" exclusive, Laura Ingraham aired a purported internal email from the Broward County Sheriff's Office that directed employees to defend Sheriff Scott Israel.

Ingraham said the email was given to her by a source and that its veracity was "confirmed" by a second source.

It urges all staff members to vigorously support Israel as he "find[s himself] up against a flurry of media allegations."

"He stood with us, and now we must stand with him," the email reads.

"The focus should be on getting to the bottom of what happened," Ingraham said. "[It] shouldn't be about saving [Israel's] job."

Ingraham said the emails continue a pattern of defensive public relations by the department at Israel's lead.

more
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/26/broward-county-sheriff-scott-israel-internal-email-release-laura-ingraham
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Israel is a POS through and through!  That alone will likely get him re-elected in Broward County!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Imagine the morale in that department.  Not only is your boss inept, you risk being hung out to dry if you don't toe the line.  I wouldn't want to be the dissenting deputy needing backup on a call.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Why does this POD Israel still have a job? 9999hair out0000
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Why does this POD Israel still have a job? 9999hair out0000

Broward County. The will exhaust all liberal angles to defend and keep their personal POS Sheriff of diversity.  It just takes them longer to be forced into submission and get with the program. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."