Author Topic: Everything to Know About Emma Gonzalez, the Florida School Shooting Survivor Fighting to End Gun Vio  (Read 1510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Diana Pearl February 23, 2018 05:11 PM

Two weeks ago, Emma Gonzalez led the life of a typical high school senior. But after speaking out in an 11-minute speech at an anti-gun rally in Fort Lauderdale just two days after a former Marjory Stoneman Douglas student fatally shot 17 of her peers, she’s quickly become one of the country’s most visible gun violence prevention activists at just 18 years old.

During her speech, Gonzalez vowed that she, her classmates, their parents and teachers and her community wouldn’t stop fighting — they want to be the last mass shooting in America.

“We are going to be the kids you read about in textbooks,” she said. “Not because we’re going to be another statistic about mass shooting in America, but because … we are going to be the last mass shooting.”

more
http://people.com/crime/everything-to-know-about-emma-gonzalez-the-florida-school-shooting-survivor-fighting-for-gun-violence-prevention/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

3. She’s the girl who stood up to NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch at the CNN town hall.

Following her speech in Fort Lauderdale, Gonzalez also spoke at the CNN town hall with Dana Loesch, the NRA spokeswoman. She asked her about the organization’s stance on automatic weapons and bump stocks, and didn’t mince words in doing so.

“I want you to know that will we support your [Loesch’s] two children in a way that you will not,” she told her. As Loesch responded, jeers and boos from the crowd started to overwhelm the space. Gonzalez quieted them down, saying: “If I can’t hear her statement, I can’t come up with a rebuttal.” And when Loesch answered in a way Gonzalez felt was off-topic, Gonzalez stopped her and reminded her of the question at hand.
Give me a break.

Is the hairdo an expression of some non-gendered thing?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

linkola mindset    @ecccoautist
Feb 22

these kids are doing a worse & worse job of hiding the fact that they’re in this for fame & money & politics and don’t really give a shit about their dead classmates at all, at this point any adult who still buys this psyop is beyond all hope & contempt. what a sick f***ing joke
This tweeter was responding to a stupid meme this Gonzalez girl posted. The same tweeter also posted this. Please excuse language:
linkola mindset   @ecccoautist
12h12 hours ago

got this message from a friend of a parkland victim, posting it with his permission. the media, elites & their chosen group of well-connected strivers are trying to push an agenda & advance their own interests, but there are other voices out there, and they deserve to be heard
I read something last night indicating the drama club/activist crowd - juniors and seniors -probably didn't even know the slain kids, as the shooting took place in the freshmen building. Upperclassmen are at a completely separate part of the campus at that school, so there is little to no interaction between upperclassmen and freshmen. It's all theatre.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:24:54 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

Give me a break.

Is the hairdo an expression of some non-gendered thing?

She looks like a gang member.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Emma Gonzo Lez

I thought Janet Reno sent this boy back to Cuba.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:05:03 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This Gonzalez gal -- is she the one above with the shaved head?

That right there oughta tell ya sumthin'...

Offline the_doc

This Gonzalez gal -- is she the one above with the shaved head?

That right there oughta tell ya sumthin'...

I'll bet she's really MS-13.

Offline Frank Cannon

Can anyone explain to me how being at an event makes you a victim now? I watched a guy get mugged 20 years ago and I never considered myself the victim in that. The dead and wounded are victims here. Not some kids that made it out fine.

Offline the_doc

She looks like a gang member.

If she's a gang member, that would explain why she opposes the 2nd Amendment.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I watched a guy get mugged 20 years ago and I never considered myself the victim in that.

Well, you can't be both mugger and victim.  How much did you get?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

"Hey, cue ball,  I'm looking at you and I'm thinking, 'Fourteen in the side pocket'"

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I expect there will be a ticket of David Hogg and Emma Gonzales for POTUS and VP someday. I hope I'm dead by then because the Republic will be.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline LMAO

“I want you to know that will we support your [Loesch’s] two children in a way that you will not,”

What does this even mean?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Emma "The Cuban Cueball" Gonzalez identifies as bisexual and is the current president of the gay–straight alliance at her high school. According to Vogue, Gonzalez's buzz cut is not a reaction to the school shooting. "People asked me, 'Are you taking a feminist stand'? No, I wasn't. It's Florida. Hair is just an extra sweater I’m forced to wear," Gonzalez recalled. "I even made a Powerpoint presentation to convince my parents to let me shave my head, and it worked.

What a dumbazz.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The spookiest one of these new celebs is the guy with the metrosexual haircut and blue shirt sitting to the left of her . I have seen him give a speech on youtube,and BOY is HE prepared!" No "uuuuhhhhh"s or "ahhhhh's" as he searches for the right word to say.  He sounds more like a 40 year old professional politician than a teenage boy.

Pure Stepford Child.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

Emma "The Cuban Cueball" Gonzalez identifies as bisexual and is the current president of the gay–straight alliance at her high school.

You just have to wonder how many students were running for that office when she won.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!