Author Topic: Pelosi’s Border Solution: ‘Mowing The Grass’  (Read 383 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi’s Border Solution: ‘Mowing The Grass’

2/20/2018
    AMBER ATHEY

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said during a Tuesday interview that she thinks “mowing the grass” along the border could be one solution to border security.

Pelosi denounced the idea of a border wall during the interview, which was broadcast on Facebook live, stating that such an idea is “never going to happen.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/20/pe...ing-the-grass/

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

Re: Pelosi’s Border Solution: ‘Mowing The Grass’
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 03:23:50 pm »

Pelosi denounced the idea of a border wall during the interview, which was broadcast on Facebook live, stating that such an idea is “never going to happen.”

Pelosi admits that the wall funding 'concession' the democrats made on their recent counter offer was a lie.

Just as where all the other promises they made to curtail illegal immigration in the past.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 03:31:33 pm »
Perhaps she can send down a few of her gardeners..... I'm sure they are very familiar with the border.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 04:33:57 pm »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online LMAO

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 03:37:02 am »
Don’t laugh

In some House district in America, your fellow citizens actively walked into a voting booth and voted for her
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy