Author Topic: NRA Chief Wayne LaPierre Absolutely Shreds Media, Dems, and FBI Over Florida Shooting  (Read 274 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
“As usual, the opportunists wasted not one second to exploit tragedy for political gain,” LaPierre said. He added, “The breathless national media [was] eager to smear the NRA.”

LaPierre’s appearance was not publicized on the published CPAC agenda — released earlier this week — so as to minimize public protest. But on the agenda given to attendees Thursday, LaPierre’s name was included.

“As millions of Americans searched for meaningful solutions [after the Parkland shooting], what do we find?” The NRA chief said, before taking aim at Democrat lawmakers: “Chris Murphy, Nancy Pelosi, and more — cheered on by the national media, eager to blame the NRA and call for even more government control.”

n addition to the media and Democrats, LaPierre also went after the FBI.

“They want to sweep right under the carpet the failure of school security, the failure of family, the failure of America’s mental health system, and even the unbelievable failure of the FBI,” he said.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/nra-chief-wayne-lapierre-absolutely-shreds-media-dems-and-fbi-over-florida-shooting/
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."