Author Topic: Here’s Why Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Never Reported Nikolas Cruz to the Police  (Read 268 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Nikolas Cruz was a known threat. Known by the administrators of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. It’s a clear case where a known dangerous student was not reported to the police. Why?

Because back in 2013, the Broward County School Board adopted a program where they don’t relay information to police about troubled students.

NPR reported in Fla. School District Trying To Curb School-To-Prison Pipeline;

It’s a move away from so-called “zero tolerance” policies that require schools to refer even minor misdemeanors to the police. Critics call it a “school to prison pipeline.”

Under a new program adopted by the Broward County School District, non-violent misdemeanors — even those that involve alcohol, marijuana or drug paraphernalia — will now be handled by the schools instead of the police.

Cruz was banned from carrying a backpack at school after bullets were found in his backpack. Cruz was expelled from MSD last year after a fight with his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend.

Non-violent misdemeanors? Even so, red flags were flying.

Again, the Broward County School Board has an official policy requiring that they don’t tell the police about non-violent incidents with troubled youth.
“There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus,” Math teacher Jim Gard told The Miami Herald.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/luis-valdes/heres-why-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-never-reported-nikolas-cruz-to-the-police/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
PC garbage is why!  9999hair out0000
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
More evidence that "Zero Tolerance" is a total failure and never should have become a hot new liberal educational "thing". 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

None of this matters.  Everyone knows it was the gun’s fault.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.