Author Topic: Mother of Exploited Shooting Survivor Turns Out to Be A CNN VIP & Anti-Trump Activist  (Read 2124 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mother of Exploited Shooting Survivor Turns Out to Be A CNN VIP & Anti-Trump Activist
By
Peter D'Abrosca -
Feb 20, 2018

The mother of a teenager who survived the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting appears to have high level connections at CNN.

Boldrick is the mother of David Hogg, who has gained internet fame for his activism in the days since the shooting:

more w/photos
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mother-exploited-shooting-survivor-turns-cnn-vip-anti-trump-activist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Isn't he the same kid whose dad is a former FBI agent? He's obviously being groomed to join the next generation of progressive leaders, well-rehearsed.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I wish I could find the video for the interview from their home this past Sunday.  I believe it was for This Week with Stephanopolus.  She had a talking point sheet in front of her at the kitchen counter.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 03:29:55 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Isn't he the same kid whose dad is a former FBI agent? He's obviously being groomed to join the next generation of progressive leaders, well-rehearsed.

Yep....just sent this to Rush
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Laguna Beach Antifa
‏ @LagBeachAntifa9
15h15 hours ago

David Hogg didn't attend #Parkland high school. I went to school with him at Redondo Shores High School in California and he graduated in 2015. Here he is in our yearbook from 2015. He always wanted to work for CNN and be an actor. #GunReformNow #NeverAgain
Laguna Beach Antifa is a parody account, like Nantucket Antifa and Beverly Hills Antifa. Apparently, the person who is LBA actually lives in the SoCal area - and went to HS with Hogg in California!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Concerned

According to their website, anyone can get a "VIP tour" as long as they have the $33 to pay for it:

VIP Tour

Enhance your experience with VIP treatment and get expanded access into live newsrooms, the HLN control room and a state-of-the-art studio that CNN uses daily.

Tour Price
$33

* Price does not include local sales tax

http://tours.cnn.com/#
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline mountaineer

Laguna Beach Antifa @LagBeachAntifa9
14h14 hours ago

#DavidHogg's classmates page also shows he attended Redondo Shores High School and not #Parkland High School. #ParklandShooting #GunReformNow

An opposing view:
gwyn    @just_gwynm
10h10 hours ago
Replying to @LagBeachAntifa9 @AntifaNantucket and

This picture is litteraly from a Stoneman Douglas yearbook. why are you trying so hard to prove that he's an actor when he genuanly isn't.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
genuanly

:banghead:
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Public schooling strikes again. And agann.

Offline Victoria33

btt
@mystery-ak

This young man lives in that area; I don't know if he was in that school or not as some have posted here,  but because his father worked for the FBI and his mother is a news person, we should stop him from speaking his opinion about firearms and school killings.  He wouldn't be speaking out if he was dead, killed by the shooter, is that a better outcome for conservatives - gunman kills everyone against guns - yeah, that's the ticket, kill them so they can't live and speak against guns?  And, kill them twice if either parent works for any government agency or any news organization. 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 04:32:43 pm by Victoria33 »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

This young man lives in that area; I don't know if he was in that school or not as some have posted here,  but because his father worked for the FBI and his mother is a news person, we should stop him from speaking his opinion about firearms and school killings.  He wouldn't be speaking out if he was dead, killed by the shooter, is that a better outcome for conservatives - gunman kills everyone against guns - yeah, that's the ticket, kill them so they can't live and speak against guns?  And, kill them twice if either parent works for any government agency or any news organization.

I am not saying that all. They all have a right to speak out. I just find it interesting that this young man is their voice.
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

I've been saying. This whole thing is a fraud.

Offline mountaineer

A sarcastic tweet:
Beverly Hills Antifa   @BevHillsAntifa3
15m15 minutes ago

Disgusting that MAGAs are saying this kid is an actor when clearly he is just a good boy, who participated in a drill where students were told police would be firing blanks at them to scare them and then used that fame to push for gun control & donations.
That's the latest story going 'round, that some MSDHS students were interviewed after the shooting and said that earlier, police had conducted a drill with blanks. A lot of people insist that yearbook photo IS from MSDHS, but I don't know why the kid's senior yearbook already has been published.  :shrug: If it's his junior yearbook, I'm intrigued that a school of 3,000 would have separate color headshots of juniors.

Anyhow, CNN reports this:
Florida student: They told us: 'Hands up. Drop anything in your hands.'
By Will Gilroy
Updated 12:10 PM ET, Tue February 20, 2018

"Will Gilroy, 15, is a freshman at Stoneman Douglas High School, a member of the debate club and senator for the DECA club. He plays basketball for the local town league. He survived Wednesday's school shooting at their Parkland, Florida, high school. The views expressed in this commentary are his own."

(CNN)I was at school and anxious to leave for the day. The bell was supposed to ring in about 10 minutes. Then the fire alarm went off. The whole class was sort of skeptical about the alarm, thinking it was a prank or an accident. Half of my class walked outside, and everyone made sure they had their phones.

Then we saw two security guards and they said get back inside now. So we ran back and we heard firecracker-like noises. We had been told about a month ago that we were supposed to have an active-shooter drill with the police shooting blanks. So we thought this was the drill.  ...
More at CNN

Haven't we been told repeatedly that there was only one security guard at the school, or was that just one armed security guard? How many schools do drills with the cops firing blanks?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I've been saying. This whole thing is a fraud.

@Frank Cannon

It's almost as if they knew this was going to happen and had a plan in place isn't it?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

I hate to don the  :tinfoil:, but so many things just don't add up. On the other hand, it's hard to tell what is truth and what is #fakenews.  :pondering:

Offline Victoria33

I am not saying that all. They all have a right to speak out. I just find it interesting that this young man is their voice.
@mystery-ak

He is "one" of their voices because he can speak well and is not put off by a microphone.  Most people would avoid a mike and keep their opinions to themselves, especially people as young as this young man. 

You are not the only one who has brought up his father and mother - many have in a negative way- so many in fact, this young man was on CNN last night, speaking about the negative press against him. 

If one goes back into my past, they will find out my ancestors on both sides came from England, and those on my mother's side settled in North Carolina and during the Revolutionary War, the father fought on the side of England in a large battle there.  Does that mean I am against these United States?  No, I have my own mind just as this present young man has a mind of his own.  His opinion may or may not be, like his two parents.

I am saying this young man is a person in his own right and should be evaluated on what "he" says - not who his parents are.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
@Victoria33

That was a fantastic post!
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Everything about this Hogg kid stinks.  The whole thing is several bubbles off plumb.   I bet the little shit has had prior contact with the Killer.  I would be looking very Hard at his cyber trail if'n I was someone outside of the FBI.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

Of course he has a right to speak out, but he does not have the right to misrepresent himself while doing so.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I am saying this young man is a person in his own right and should be evaluated on what "he" says - not who his parents are.

All right, but remember you said that when Chelsea runs for office someday.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

That was a fantastic post!

I think it's wonderful and delightful he is able to talk.  Are you fine with his claiming to have been in that school that day when there are many indications he was not?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@mystery-ak

He is "one" of their voices because he can speak well and is not put off by a microphone.  Most people would avoid a mike and keep their opinions to themselves, especially people as young as this young man. 

You are not the only one who has brought up his father and mother - many have in a negative way- so many in fact, this young man was on CNN last night, speaking about the negative press against him. 

If one goes back into my past, they will find out my ancestors on both sides came from England, and those on my mother's side settled in North Carolina and during the Revolutionary War, the father fought on the side of England in a large battle there.  Does that mean I am against these United States?  No, I have my own mind just as this present young man has a mind of his own.  His opinion may or may not be, like his two parents.

ABSOLUTELY since listening to lying , conniving jackasses like him has worked SO well for us up to now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

And this:

Florida lawmaker's aide fired after claiming students are actors

A Florida representative's aide lost his job Tuesday after sending an email to a reporter falsely alleging that two students who survived the Florida school shooting -- and were speaking out on TV -- are "actors."

Benjamin Kelly, who worked as district secretary for Florida State Representative Shawn Harrison, emailed a Tampa Bay Times journalist with a message that read: "Both kids in the picture are not students here but actors that travel to various crisis when they happen."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-lawmakers-aide-fired-after-claiming-students-are-actors/ar-BBJoGBG?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp