Author Topic: EXPOSED: School Shooting Survivor Turned Activist David Hogg’s Father in FBI, Appears To Have Been C  (Read 641 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXPOSED: School Shooting Survivor Turned Activist David Hogg’s Father in FBI, Appears To Have Been Coached On Anti-Trump Lines [VIDEO]
February 19, 2018 by Lucian Wintrich

In less than a week since they survived a mass murdering gunman attack on their school, two students who quickly became media stars of the Parkland, Florida school shootings are now media obsessed to the point they say they are snubbing an invitation to meet with President Donald Trump this Wednesday in favor of appearing on a televised town hall with CNN’s Jake Tapper. […]

One student, in particular, David Hogg has been astonishingly articulate and highly skilled at propagating a new anti-Conservative/anti-Trump narrative behind the recent school shooting. Few have seen this type of rapid media play before, and when they have it has come from well-trained political operatives and MSM commentators.

Immediately, these students-turned-activists threw up some red flags.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The alphabets and the MSM's are lining up behind this little Rat pr*ck to defend him against the spurious attempts of the alt right to defame him.   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The alphabets and the MSM's are lining up behind this little Rat pr*ck to defend him against the spurious attempts of the alt right to defame him.
Yet none can disprove it. Apparently he had been making media appearances outside of Florida, too. Here, he planted a story in the L.A. news media claiming his friend was assaulted by a lifeguard while he was on summer vacation (which itself looks like a fishy attempt at planting fake news):

Confrontation Between Lifeguard, Bodysurfer Caught On Camera In Redondo Beach Goes Viral
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:13:36 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline WingNot

If I was one who was into conspiracy theories.... I would look into the relationship between Cruz and this little ticturd Hogg.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
This kid is no different from other high schoolers I've seen on debate teams.  I think they're reaching.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline WingNot

This kid is no different from other high schoolers I've seen on debate teams.  I think they're reaching.

And you'd be wrong.  Again. 

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
And you'd be wrong.  Again.

High school debate teams where you are must really suck then.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline WingNot

High school debate teams where you are must really suck then.

I'll defer to you on knowledge on sucking.