Author Topic: Florida teen shooting survivors announce 'March for Our Lives' demonstration in Washington  (Read 2153 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I'm not seeing the requisite diversity there. Soros needs to get his act together.

Damn all that White privilege.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

Here we go.
Jim Hoft  Verified account @gatewaypundit
2h2 hours ago

EXPOSED: School Shooting Surviver Turned Activist David Hogg's Father in FBI, Appears To Have Been Coached On Anti-Trump Lines [VIDEO]
Here's more from Gateway Pundit:

One student, in particular, David Hogg has been astonishingly articulate and highly skilled at propagating a new anti-Conservative/anti-Trump narrative behind the recent school shooting. Few have seen this type of rapid media play before, and when they have it has come from well-trained political operatives and MSM commentators.

Immediately, these students-turned-activists threw up some red flags.

In what was initially as an incredibly odd move for a high school student, Hogg’s vehemently defended the FBI and placed the blame squarely on the President’s shoulders…. before admitting that his father was in the FBI.  ...

Adding to the credibility of Hogg, in a recently uncovered early cut from one of his interviews it appears he was heavily coached on lines and is merely reciting a script. Frequently seen in the footage mouthing the lines he should be reciting. Hogg becomes flustered multiple times, is seen apologizing, and asking for re-takes.
! No longer available
David Hogg Can't Remember His Lines When Interviewed for Florida school shooting   ...
And being coached by the reporter.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

These kids with the signs may be ripe for a little educating on how to achieve school safety ....

Oh, to be young and relevant and wear orange sneakers.

Offline mountaineer

Oh, to be young and relevant and wear orange sneakers.
Nike-clad suburbanites will change the world!

Offline skeeter

It's nothing new, it always flames out after a few days,  this too shall pass.

The only reason these kids will be participating is they'll undoubtedly be given credit by their teachers.

Guns and gun ownership - not to be confused with lunatic shooting rampages - is considered edgy and cool with kids today.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They have a name now, folks:  "Teen survivors".

This will, if nothing else, be very well organized---and the new voting bloc.

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh,they will be that,and much more,too. They will be VERY well funded,they will find themselves doing guest appearances on Oprah,Ellen,The View,etc,etc,etc. I suspect they will be called on stage for applause at Justin Beiber,Katy Perry,etc,etc,etc concerts,and even US Congresscritters and Senators will mention how courageous they are and how all other teens should see them as role models for the future of the country and the planet.

Then,when things settle down and gun control is killed again,they will be dropped like hot bricks and wonder what happened.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh,they will be that,and much more,too. They will be VERY well funded,they will find themselves doing guest appearances on Oprah,Ellen,The View,etc,etc,etc. I suspect they will be called on stage for applause at Justin Beiber,Katy Perry,etc,etc,etc concerts,and even US Congresscritters and Senators will mention how courageous they are and how all other teens should see them as role models for the future of the country and the planet.

Then,when things settle down and gun control is killed again,they will be dropped like hot bricks and wonder what happened.

I hope you're right about this @sneakypete  .... but I think we can count on this to continue and replace Russia as the story of the day through the midterms.

Offline dfwgator

Flunk 'em all!

Offline SkyKing

The only reason these kids will be participating is they'll undoubtedly be given credit by their teachers.

Protesting sure beats going to class.

Offline mountaineer

Compare and contrast to the little twerp in my post #26, above:
Parkland High School Student: Media Politicizing Tragedy To Push Gun Control, Not Focusing On Students
ByRyan Saavedra
February 19, 2018

In an interview with The Daily Wire, a student from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida said on Sunday that he thinks the media is politicizing the recent shooting at his high school instead of focusing on the students who lost their lives.

Brandon Minoff, who previously appeared on MSNBC and CNN to discuss the shooting, told The Daily Wire on Sunday that he thinks the media is using the shooting as an opportunity to push for gun control more than they are reporting the facts as neutral observers.

Parkland High School Student: Media Politicizing Tragedy To Push Gun Control, Not Focusing On Students
Screenshot: MSNBC Video
ByRyan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
February 19, 2018

In an interview with The Daily Wire, a student from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida said on Sunday that he thinks the media is politicizing the recent shooting at his high school instead of focusing on the students who lost their lives.

Brandon Minoff, who previously appeared on MSNBC and CNN to discuss the shooting, told The Daily Wire on Sunday that he thinks the media is using the shooting as an opportunity to push for gun control more than they are reporting the facts as neutral observers.

"I think it’s the media," Minoff said, referring to whom he believes is promoting the gun control narrative in response to the shooting. "They exploit everything to make it political. They’re more concerned about gun control at this moment rather than the fact that there were 17 people that were killed." ...    Daily Wire

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
They could make it a class trip to DC.  See the sights.  The Washington and Lincoln memorials.  The Reflecting pool, Ford's Theatre, The Grassy Knoll where Lincoln was shot....
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They could make it a class trip to DC.  See the sights.  The Washington and Lincoln memorials.  The Reflecting pool, Ford's Theatre, The Grassy Knoll where Lincoln was shot....

@Wingnut

He was the guy that built the car their great-grandparents drive,right?

If there  has ever been a memorial that needs to be destroyed.......
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 01:44:54 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Kinda funny how these students just spun up a March in a few days while grieving. It's almost like Mickey Rooney piping up in the class "Hey, let's do a show! We can use Old Man Soros' barn"
Countdown to Resignation

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Wingnut
I see what you did there
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline mountaineer

Kinda funny how these students just spun up a March in a few days while grieving. It's almost like Mickey Rooney piping up in the class "Hey, let's do a show! We can use Old Man Soros' barn"
Yeah, it'd be swell.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Florida teen shooting survivors announce 'March for Our Lives' demonstration in Washington"

Let them have their march.
After all, we support the First Amendment.

And then...
... just ignore them.