Author Topic: Facebook’s VP Of Advertising Slammed The Media’s Russia Coverage — And Trump Is Loving It  (Read 311 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Facebook’s VP Of Advertising Slammed The Media’s Russia Coverage — And Trump Is Loving It
The Daily Caller, Feb 17, 2018, Peter Hasson

“Very excited to see the Mueller indictment today. We shared Russian ads with Congress, Mueller and the American people to help the public understand how the Russians abused our system. Still, there are keys facts about the Russian actions that are still not well understood,” Goldman wrote in a series of tweets on Friday.

“Most of the coverage of Russian meddling involves their attempt to effect the outcome of the 2016 US election. I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal,” Goldman said.

“The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Tump and the election,” he continued.

“The main goal of the Russian propaganda and misinformation effort is to divide America by using our institutions, like free speech and social media, against us. It has stoked fear and hatred amongst Americans. It is working incredibly well.

More:  http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/17/russia-ads-facebook-rob-goldman/

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Facebook’s VP Of Advertising Slammed The Media’s Russia Coverage — And Trump Is Loving It
The Daily Caller, Feb 17, 2018, Peter Hasson

“Very excited to see the Mueller indictment today. We shared Russian ads with Congress, Mueller and the American people to help the public understand how the Russians abused our system. Still, there are keys facts about the Russian actions that are still not well understood,” Goldman wrote in a series of tweets on Friday.

“Most of the coverage of Russian meddling involves their attempt to effect the outcome of the 2016 US election. I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal,” Goldman said.

“The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Tump and the election,” he continued.

“The main goal of the Russian propaganda and misinformation effort is to divide America by using our institutions, like free speech and social media, against us. It has stoked fear and hatred amongst Americans. It is working incredibly well.

More:  http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/17/russia-ads-facebook-rob-goldman/

This is really interesting.  It's a good interview.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.