Author Topic: Russian troll farm, 13 suspects indicted for interference in U.S. election  (Read 465 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The very first thought that came to mind is that Mueller and Rosenstein have had time to bury all the evidence that implicated Hillary (and themselves) in Russian collusion and Uranium one and now have publicly announced the indictment of 13 suspects and specifically stated that no Americans were knowingly involved.  So ... in essence they are saying to Mr. and Mrs. John Q. Public that it was all the Russians fault; exonerating themselves, Hillary and Trump.  Poof ... all allegations, responsibility will quietly and quickly disappear and the corruption of Bammy, Hillary, the DOJ and the FBI will continue.

Russian troll farm, 13 suspects indicted for interference in U.S. election

The Justice Department’s special counsel announced the indictment Friday of a notorious Russian troll farm — charging 13 individuals with an audacious scheme to criminally interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

The Internet Research Agency, based in St. Petersburg, Russia, was named in the indictment as the hub of an ambitious effort to trick Americans into following Russian-fed propaganda that pushed U.S. voters toward then-Republican candidate Donald Trump and away from Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The indictment charges that some of the Russian suspects interacted with Americans associated with the Trump campaign, but those associates did not realize they were being manipulated...........

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/russian-troll-farm-13-suspects-indicted-for-interference-in-us-election/ar-BBJdZRt?li=BBnb7Kz

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 12:57:56 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
After today, I believe we need a Special Council, to investigate the DOJ, the FBI and possibly the Mueller investigation.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
After today, I believe we need a Special Council, to investigate the DOJ, the FBI and possibly the Mueller investigation.

We've needed a complete and thorough investigation of the FBI and the DOJ, including Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller for months. Problem is who and who would make that appointment?  Someone in this forum suggested, Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch -- I concur.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:34:58 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'm rolling with laughter as I think about all the Russian internet anti-Trump memes my idiot liberal son has posted as he accuses Trump of Russian collusion. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'm rolling with laughter as I think about all the Russian internet anti-Trump memes my idiot liberal son has posted as he accuses Trump of Russian collusion. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

While I certainly can understand the satisfaction of laughing at a liberal; unfortunately, we have a corrupt DOJ and FBI that are involved in the Russian collusion along with our past president and secy' of state!! The very people who are doing the indicting ARE guilty as well.  I pray that somehow and some way that there is someone that can hold them responsible. Otherwise, we've lost our fundamental rule of law.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The very first thought that came to mind is that Mueller and Rosenstein have had time to bury all the evidence that implicated Hillary (and themselves) in Russian collusion and Uranium one and now have publicly announced the indictment of 13 suspects and specifically stated that no Americans were knowingly involved.  So ... in essence they are saying to Mr. and Mrs. John Q. Public that it was all the Russians fault; exonerating themselves, Hillary and Trump.  Poof ... all allegations, responsibility will quietly and quickly disappear and the corruption of Bammy, Hillary, the DOJ and the FBI will continue.

It's definitely a CYA, but it sure seems amateurish.  I think we're missing something big.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It's definitely a CYA, but it sure seems amateurish.  I think we're missing something big.

Perhaps we're missing something, but IMHO, to you an I (and others in this forum) we see the massive attempted cover up, but as far as the general liberal low information public, they will accept this as the Russians at fault and our gov't without fault.  I look for Mueller to announce that he is now closing his investigation on Trump collusion and erything will be forgotten and nothing, absolutely nothing further will be brought up about Hillary's connection or Uranium One.