Author Topic: Schiff: House Russia probe has ‘abundance’ of evidence of collusion, obstruction  (Read 703 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: House Russia probe has ‘abundance’ of evidence of collusion, obstruction
By Brett Samuels - 02/15/18 09:23 AM EST

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said Wednesday that the House Intelligence Committee has an “abundance” of information that is not yet public that show the Trump administration colluded with Russia and obstructed justice.

“There is certainly an abundance of non-public information that we’ve gathered in the investigation. And I think some of that non-public evidence is evidence on the issue of collusion and some… on the issue of obstruction,” Schiff said, according to The Guardian.

Schiff, who is the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said the panel has seen evidence of money laundering, but has been unable to further investigate.

"As a former prosecutor, you follow the money. We have not been able to adequately follow the money," Schiff said.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/373985-schiff-house-russia-probe-has-abundance-of-evidence-of-collusion-obstruction
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Im sure we can trust him.  Its not like Soros is writing the script or anything.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If he had it, he would have leaked it by now.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Good one!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline ConstitutionRose

Okay.  Show it to us.  You don't mind leaking stuff. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Only one problem with this, the House Schiff is talking about is the IHOP!

One of Schiff's better publicity stills

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:22:13 pm by MOD3 »

Offline DB

I think you broke the post title.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:22:39 pm by MOD3 »

Offline corbe

How the hell did @GtHawk do that @DB?  There's have been plenty of threads here I wanted to 'break'?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WingNot

How the hell did @GtHawk do that @DB?  There's have been plenty of threads here I wanted to 'break'?

Uh Oh...  That is frowned upon by this establishment.

Offline DB

If you edit the "Subject" line on a reply the title of the post takes the new edit string when it is posted.

Offline corbe

If you edit the "Subject" line on a reply the title of the post takes the new edit string when it is posted.

@Right_in_Virginia is not gonna be happy with my newfound knowledge, just kidding sweatheart.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't understand why anyone cares what some character from Law and Order has to say about anything, much less the President....

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:23:01 pm by MOD3 »

Offline MOD3

Mr. Wingnut is correct.  Please don't change the topic line.  I think they have all been corrected, but the link back to each of them is now broken.

Offline GtHawk

Hey, if I really wanted to break the thread I would have posted about pecan pie!
@corbe

Offline Frank Cannon

I think you broke the post title.

Good. The topic of Schiff is a bore anyway.

Offline WingNot

Mr. Wingnut is correct.  Please don't change the topic line.  I think they have all been corrected, but the link back to each of them is now broken.

I know all the rules as  I have spent my entire life in there flagrant disregard
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:34:07 pm by Wingnut »

Offline GtHawk

Okay, I had no idea I changed the topic line, I mean it and my response both referred to a House, just not the same one.

Mea Culpa!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Agreed, that's why I call bullchit on this story.  We'd have heard about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline FISHDO

Given the past history of the Democrats in respect of the charge of collusion by Trump.....

It all plays out to me like watching those anti-Trump protestors on YouTube,

These videos usually start with someone saying to a protestor... "So why do you hate Trump?" to which the reply is either 'He is a Racist/Misogynist/White Supremacist/Rapist etc etc.."

When that answer is followed by "So can you explain exactly why you say this?"... They either make something up or repeat what someone else has made up ... or they hit you with a bike lock and shout fascist!!

Its like watching a indoctrinated cult follower... !

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Agreed, that's why I call bullchit on this story.  We'd have heard about it.

Perhaps their saving the story for a 'rainy day'.   :silly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.