Author Topic: Stormy Daniels believes Trump lawyer broke nondisclosure agreement over alleged affair  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

I would not doubt it. The threat of producing it was probably what finally made Cohen pay up after a decade of stalling.

The pay off supposedly took place a few weeks before the election.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline edpc

The pay off supposedly took place a few weeks before the election.

Yes, the supposed encounters happened multiple times in 2006. During her full 2011 In Touch interview, she discussed how he had promised her things like a Tampa condo or a spot on The Apprentice.  When those never materialized I guess she contacted people in his circle and threatened to go public.  They didn't seem to care until October 2016, right after the Access Hollywood tape was released.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:15:38 pm by edpc »

Offline Idiot

Let's be honest here.  Are any of these new revelations a surprise to anyone?  When Trump was elected, everyone knew he was a low life scum.  I don't seriously think this will change anyone's mind about him. 

Offline edpc

Let's be honest here.  Are any of these new revelations a surprise to anyone?  When Trump was elected, everyone knew he was a low life scum.  I don't seriously think this will change anyone's mind about him.

Probably not, but you have to consider the actions of his attorney. He was willing to pay money, so a potentially damaging story would not get out. He was recently quoted as saying, “I will always protect Mr. Trump.”

He has basically admitted the commander-in-chief is compromised. What else is he willing to give up and to whom, to protect him from embarrassment? It’s a legitimate question.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Probably not, but you have to consider the actions of his attorney. He was willing to pay money, so a potentially damaging story would not get out. He was recently quoted as saying, “I will always protect Mr. Trump.”

He has basically admitted the commander-in-chief is compromised. What else is he willing to give up and to whom, to protect him from embarrassment? It’s a legitimate question.

Yes, THIS ^^^.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yes, THIS ^^^.

Any person of wealth or power is a target of people who want some of it.

As the owner of a very small business I see it all the time.  I have no idea how people who actually have some money determine who they can trust and who is a wanker.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Any person of wealth or power is a target of people who want some of it.

As the owner of a very small business I see it all the time.  I have no idea how people who actually have some money determine who they can trust and who is a wanker.

Yes, THIS!!   888high58888

Offline edpc

People should be concerned the president has his own personal Anthony Pellicano.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
People should be concerned the president has his own personal Anthony Pellicano.

Wow, blast from the past ;).  Also true.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

This is exactly what our side said about Bill Clinton trysts. Rush even had a big article about it back then (posted recently) that spurred his famous phrase- character matters....

Funny how roles seem to flip.

Offline corbe

$130,000 for Stormy and $150,000 for McDougal.  Grand Total of $280,000 (so far) to shut 2 women up and it didn't work!    :silly:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The daily press briefing is late today. Should be interesting between the Porter and Daniels questions. It’s going to be an Excedrin day for Sarah.

My advice to Sarah is to start drinking heavily:

Offline edpc

My advice to Sarah is to start drinking heavily

There are no live events scheduled today

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/