Author Topic: Piers Morgan accuses Omarosa of offering him sex to win 'Celebrity Apprentice'  (Read 363 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
ewwwwe...

British journalist Piers Morgan said Tuesday that former White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman offered to sleep with him in order to win the season of "The Celebrity Apprentice" on which they both appeared.

In an op-ed for the Daily Mail, Morgan, who in the past has supported President Trump's White House, questioned why a "relentlessly loathsome" person such as Manigault-Newman was offered a job in the administration.

British journalist Piers Morgan said Tuesday that former White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman offered to sleep with him in order to win the season of "The Celebrity Apprentice" on which they both appeared.

In an op-ed for the Daily Mail, Morgan, who in the past has supported President Trump's White House, questioned why a "relentlessly loathsome" person such as Manigault-Newman was offered a job in the administration.

"I’ve met a lot of vile human beings in my life, from dictators and terrorists to sex abusers and wicked conmen. But I’ve never met anyone quite so relentlessly loathsome as Omarosa; a vicious, duplicitous, lying, conniving, backstabbing piece of work," Morgan wrote.

In his op-ed, Morgan details a conversation between himself and the former Trump aide during the first season of the Trump-hosted "The Celebrity Apprentice," during which Manigault-Newman allegedly offered to create a "showmance" between the two contestants, which Manigault Newman claimed would make them both "lots of money."

" 'Piers, do you want a showmance?' " Morgan quotes the former White House aide as saying.

" 'A showmance. You know, a romance on the show — we get it on together. Happens all the time on Apprentice. Everyone has sex together. Then we can make lots of money out of it,’ " she reportedly added.

Morgan said that when he turned down the offer Manigault-Newman questioned his sexuality.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/373637-piers-morgan-accuses-omarosa-of-offering-him-sex-to-win-celebrity-apprentice
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Morgan said that when he turned down the offer Manigault-Newman questioned his sexuality.

She accused him of being straight?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
She accused him of being straight?

Or Human.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Piers is not a fan   :laugh:

! No longer available

Online mountaineer

I doubt even Omarosa would stoop so low.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It doesn't sound like she was wanting sex with him as much as she was wanting to pretend she was, for the sake of having a nice plot twist for the show.  I'd have kicked her ass out of bed for that, even if she really did "want it."  She probably smells bad, anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: