Author Topic: Gillibrand: Trump needs to resign or we’ll “take action”  (Read 628 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
resign or we’ll “take action”

Jazz ShawPosted at 8:01 am on February 12, 2018

Hmmm… you don’t suppose she’s thinking of running for President, do you? Naw. Perish the thought.

See Also: Report: Trump believes Porter is guilty, called him “sick” in private

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) showed up on Sixty Minutes this weekend and was happy to serve up the usual round of hints suggesting some impeachment/removal talk which is always sure to spice up any slow political news cycle. Of course, we’ve had Democrats calling for Trump to resign since before he was even sworn into office, but the reasons change from month to month. So what is it this time? Ah, yes… it’s the #MeToo movement. (The Hill)

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/12/gillibrand-trump-needs-resign-well-take-action/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Online libertybele

The Clintons are the epitome of evil and corruption yet liberal leftist mental midgets continue to pose and take pictures with them; absolutely amazing. Perhaps they feel that being seen with them is a feather in their cap.  To me it indicates that they are just as evil and corrupt.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did Republicans constantly demand Obama resign?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

Offline kevindavis007

What kind of action?? I though that Bush Derangement Syndrome was bad, but Trump Derangement Syndrome is worse.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Bring it.

Liberalism has No Money this election cycle. A tale full of sound and fury told by an idiot, signifying nothing.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Apparently she's not satisfied with claiming all men in the military are guilty of sexual harassment at the mere hint of an accusation...she wants to lead the impeachment charge now.

Shut up and go back to NY Kirsten.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

thebradfordfile  @thebradfordfile
5h5 hours ago

Sen. Tom Carper admitted to striking his wife and giving her a black eye. Tweets demanding he resign:

@SenGillibrand - ZERO
@TedLieu - ZERO
@SenWarren - ZERO
@KamalaHarris - ZERO
@SenSchumer - ZERO
@SenFeinstein - ZERO
@RepAdamSchiff - ZERO

Liberal hypocrisy is a disease.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

• Wulf Anson Author
5h5 hours ago

Sen. Tom Carper admitted to striking his wife and giving her a black eye. Tweets demanding he resign:

@SenGillibrand - ZERO
@TedLieu - ZERO
@SenWarren - ZERO
@KamalaHarris - ZERO
@SenSchumer - ZERO
@SenFeinstein - ZERO
@RepAdamSchiff - ZERO

:thumbsup:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Gillibrand: Trump needs to resign or we’ll “take action”
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 08:18:15 pm »
5h5 hours ago

@SenGillibrand - ZERO
@TedLieu - ZERO
@SenWarren - ZERO
@KamalaHarris - ZERO
@SenSchumer - ZERO
@SenFeinstein - ZERO
@RepAdamSchiff - ZERO

Man what a bench the rats have.  Alot of Zero's and no heroes.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Gillibrand: Trump needs to resign or we’ll “take action”
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 08:21:27 pm »
Man what a bench the rats have.  Alot of Zero's and no heroes.

Every one of their positions/complaints/attacks do Not apply to themselves.