Author Topic: Utah senator says a woman tried to entrap him at his hotel, saying ‘I’m your date’  (Read 311 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Utah senator says a woman tried to entrap him at his hotel, saying ‘I’m your date’
Fox 13/Utah, Feb 9, 2018

A Utah State Senator says a woman may have tried to entrap him at his hotel room, and lawmakers are asking for a police investigation.

Sen. Evan Vickers, R-Cedar City, told reporters he was getting ready to leave his hotel room at the Little America on Thursday night when a woman knocked on his door.

"I opened the door and there was a young lady standing there and she said 'Hi,' and I said, 'Hi, who are you?' And she said, 'I’m your date.' I said, 'No, you’re not.' She said, 'Yes, I’m your date.'"

The situation alarmed Senate leadership, who called lawmakers in on Friday to inform them of the situation and warn that someone may be trying to entrap them.

"I'm shocked," said Senate Minority Leader Gene Davis, D-Salt Lake City.

Senate President Wayne Niederhauser, R-Sandy, said the incident has been reported to Salt Lake City police and to the Utah Highway Patrol, which provides security to the Utah State Capitol.

More:  http://fox13now.com/2018/02/09/utah-senator-says-woman-tried-to-entrap-him-at-hotel/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
She was looking for Spitzer's room.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Was Romney in town?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.