Author Topic: MSNBC Guest Labels ‘White Evangelical America’ As ‘Solid Bedrock Supporters’ Of Molesters And Pedoph  (Read 412 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Guest Labels ‘White Evangelical America’ As ‘Solid Bedrock Supporters’ Of Molesters And Pedophiles

Posted By Justin Caruso On 4:48 PM 02/10/2018 In | No Comments

A guest on MSNBC’s “AM Joy” Saturday labelled “white evangelical America” as “solid bedrock supporters” of molesters and pedophiles.

WATCH:

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/10/msnbc-white-evangelicals-support-molesters/

Online LMAO

People need to learn to laugh at this stuff.  This guy really doesn’t believe what he said.  But he knows if he says it then he’ll get noticed and he’ll upset people and thereby giving him power.  It needs to be treated like the overdone racist charge.  Once people get upset by what this guy said ,they’ve given him exactly what he was seeking.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online The_Reader_David

Blessed are you when men shall revile you and persecute you and say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake.  Rejoice and be exceeding glad, for great is your reward in heaven.

(The most fundamental commitment of the left, since the days when it got that name from the seating arrangement in the French National Assembly to the present, has always been hatred of the Gospel.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The good news is this was on MSNBC,where nobody will see it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

The paranoia the left feels towards the right might be the highest it has ever been. You read more and more stories about liberals interacting with people they suspect to be conservatives (plumbers, repairmen, etal) and are surprised that the fix it guys not only don't pull out guns and start shooting up the home while spitting tobacco juice on the floor, they're actually very nice and professional
Which pretty much confirms my feeling that liberals are mostly the angry, paranoid ones.

Offline Frank Cannon

People need to learn to laugh at this stuff.  This guy really doesn’t believe what he said.  But he knows if he says it then he’ll get noticed and he’ll upset people and thereby giving him power.  It needs to be treated like the overdone racist charge.  Once people get upset by what this guy said ,they’ve given him exactly what he was seeking.

This is the only reason anyone knows PMSLSD is still on the air. They stay ridiculous stuff and then the so called Right wing media picks it up and promotes it for their shit sites for hits. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Who cares.