Author Topic: Joe diGenova describes "Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton"  (Read 4364 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Joe diGenova describes "Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton"
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2018, 01:45:32 pm »
It’s interesting to me how different people hear different things in videos like this.  In this video, I heard lots of assertions but not much evidentiary proof of those assertions:

1.  diGenova claimed a “blazen plot” to “frame” Donald Trump by the FBI and the DOJ.  Where was the “blazen” evidence of this supposed framing?  I might remind diGenova that Donald Trump has been President for 14 months.  He ran as the “law and order” guy.  If this evidence is so crystal clear and so “blazen”, why haven’t we seen indictments?  Oh, I know that dreaded “Deep State”.   *****rollingeyes*****  What we really need is someone to “drain the swamp” (and “lock her up” for that matter – if this Uranium One “bribery scheme” is so clear, why hasn’t “she” been indicted?).

2.  diGenova claimed Comey “blackmailed” the President.  Another assertion but little evidence.  It seems as though the extent of the evidence is that Comey disclosed the dossier to Trump.  Yes, he did.  Where is the evidence he did it to “blackmail” the President-elect?

3.  diGenova stated that the spying on Trump was “ordered by” Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Susan Rice, and Ben Rhodes.  Well, that’s all the usual suspects the folks the Right hate, but where is the evidence of this assertion that they all "ordered" it?   How many people need to “order” such surveillance?  Do we really need 5 people to order this and 4 beyond the President himself? 

4.  It was interesting to me that diGenova claimed that Trump moved the transition team from Trump Tower to Bedminster so Trump Tower could be “debugged”.  Were “bugs” found?  If so, wouldn’t Trump have immediately publicized the results that bugs were found as a result of this debugging?  I think so.

5.  I agree with diGenova’s belief that no charges of collusion are likely.

Well, that’ll be 31 minutes of my life I’ll never get back:  diGenova stuck me as having lots of conspiracies with lots of assertions but little evidence that could actually be used to indict someone.  It’ll certainly be interesting to see what evidence (if any) the IG finds over any of this and what indictments are forthcoming.  I'll reserve final judgement until that occurs.

@Concerned

In THEORY,I am in full agreement with you that rock-solid evidence is needed.

Unfortunately the reality is that NO  amount of evidence is enough evidence to indict and convict someone with solid political connections to the DNC. Remember Bubba's "impeachment"? Remember his felony conviction for perjury? Me,too.

Remember him being removed from office and sent to prison for that conviction? Neither do I. It didn't happen,which proves that some people really are "too big to bust".

Hell,Alcee Hastings,a senior Dim that chairs an intelligence committee and has unrestricted information to military and political intelligence with our friends as well as our enemies used to be a federal judge in Florida before he was indicted and convicted for taking bribes to throw cases and removed from office. Even then the government didn't give him any prison time because he is black and the black Dim base would have rioted in the streets. The conviction didn't stop him for running for a seat in the US Congress,and being elected.

Who here thinks Hastings hasn't already sold classified information to our enemies? He has no honor,and it is a proven fact that oaths don't mean a thing to him. I have no doubt he could get caught on video selling intelligence secrets to anyone with the cash with no negative personal effects. Even IF the DNC were to refuse to support him for re-election,he would still retire with his full and very generous pension intact.

I WANT to say "We need to bring back public hangings!",but the truth is it is only people like me that would be hanged. People like the Clintions and Hastings will get a small fine and be told to go on their way.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 01:46:58 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2018, 02:06:37 pm »
@Concerned

In THEORY,I am in full agreement with you that rock-solid evidence is needed.

Unfortunately the reality is that NO  amount of evidence is enough evidence to indict and convict someone with solid political connections to the DNC. Remember Bubba's "impeachment"? Remember his felony conviction for perjury? Me,too.

Remember him being removed from office and sent to prison for that conviction? Neither do I. It didn't happen,which proves that some people really are "too big to bust".

Hell,Alcee Hastings,a senior Dim that chairs an intelligence committee and has unrestricted information to military and political intelligence with our friends as well as our enemies used to be a federal judge in Florida before he was indicted and convicted for taking bribes to throw cases and removed from office. Even then the government didn't give him any prison time because he is black and the black Dim base would have rioted in the streets. The conviction didn't stop him for running for a seat in the US Congress,and being elected.

Who here thinks Hastings hasn't already sold classified information to our enemies? He has no honor,and it is a proven fact that oaths don't mean a thing to him. I have no doubt he could get caught on video selling intelligence secrets to anyone with the cash with no negative personal effects. Even IF the DNC were to refuse to support him for re-election,he would still retire with his full and very generous pension intact.

I WANT to say "We need to bring back public hangings!",but the truth is it is only people like me that would be hanged. People like the Clintions and Hastings will get a small fine and be told to go on their way.

@sneakypete @Concerned

And there is another fly in this ointment that makes getting to the truth exceedingly difficult.  The Espionage Act of 1917.  Yet another little gift from the Woodrow Wilson presidency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espionage_Act_of_1917
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2018, 03:05:39 pm »
@sneakypete @Concerned

And there is another fly in this ointment that makes getting to the truth exceedingly difficult.  The Espionage Act of 1917.  Yet another little gift from the Woodrow Wilson presidency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espionage_Act_of_1917

@Bigun

Yet you can be prosecuted and sent to jail for "thought/speech" "crimes". Stand up at a Tan Klan (NAACP) meeting and should "jigaboos!" and see what happens to you. We all know what will happen to the blacks that ratpack and murder you,namely "nothing",while THEY can go around all day screaming about "Crackas,honkies,white debbils,White ho's,white bitches,etc,etc,etc" and THAT is "protected free speech".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!