Author Topic: Joe diGenova describes "Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton"  (Read 4363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

Re: Joe diGenova describes "Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton"
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 07:17:49 pm »
This video should be seen by all here.  It would go a long way towards stopping the disinformation spread on this forum.  I’d like to see it stickied.

Anyone that wants to understand exactly what the FusionGPS, Uranium One, Russia!, FBI, DOJ, Obama Admin and Hillary’s DNC crimes are about, should watch this video in it’s entirety. It is the first video that I’ve seen that lays out the facts in layman’s terms.

I can’t thank you enough for posting this @mystery-ak

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 08:01:13 pm »
Sounds reasonable to me.

Didn't know about the FISA court response to being lied to. As he said, funny how that hasn't been reported by the MSM...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 08:12:53 pm »
Several commentators have had this information, dating back to March 2017.

Levin, Hannity, Dick Morris, Dan Bongino, etc. diGenova lays it out well.

Let Hillary off (from multiple felony charges) and frame Trump.

So again, what are the crimes that Trump's side is suspected of committing with Russia?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 08:22:53 pm »
    Very Good Video, Admiral Rogers comes out smelling like a rose, so far.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline anubias

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 08:23:29 pm »
Thank you for the sticky.   888high58888

Offline anubias

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 08:25:15 pm »
    Very Good Video, Admiral Rogers comes out smelling like a rose, so far.

The man’s integrity while surrounded by those that have none is admirable.  He is a hero in this story and I thank God for him.

Offline anubias

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 09:57:42 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Have you seen this one?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 10:54:03 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Have you seen this one?

No, I haven't.  Will watch later from home.

Thanks for the ping @anubias !

Offline anubias

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 10:59:56 pm »
You are welcome.  I hope most here listen to it as it explains Obamagate well.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 12:55:47 am »
You are welcome.  I hope most here listen to it as it explains Obamagate well.

It is indeed an EXCELLENT primer!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2018, 01:57:19 am »
This is chilling @anubias   DiGenova lays it all out ... without sugar coating anything.

I was particularly struck by his assessment of Comey.  I've often wondered why Comey would tell the President about the dossier .... blackmail is a pretty reasonable explanation.  I also agree with Joe's statement that Comey is devoid of a moral compass.

This is one of those videos that has to be watched more than once.  I plan on watching again if I get some free time tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks again for the ping.   :beer:

Offline anubias

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 02:01:39 am »
This is chilling @anubias   DiGenova lays it all out ... without sugar coating anything.

I was particularly struck by his assessment of Comey.  I've often wondered why Comey would tell the President about the dossier .... blackmail is a pretty reasonable explanation.  I also agree with Joe's statement that Comey is devoid of a moral compass.

This is one of those videos that has to be watched more than once.  I plan on watching again if I get some free time tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks again for the ping.   :beer:

You are welcome.  I intend to watch it again later tonight as well.  It was good to hear somebody finally bring in Clapper and Brennan as they were there when this mess first went down and had to be complicit.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 11:28:13 pm »

Myst, you should be ashamed of yourself. That much red meat could well lead to protein intoxication.  888sunglass
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline anubias

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 12:54:06 am »
I’ve sent the video to quite a few friends that haven’t been paying attention as they have busy lives.  They are now “woke”..

Offline Fantom

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2018, 01:02:55 am »
I’ve sent the video to quite a few friends that haven’t been paying attention as they have busy lives.  They are now “woke”..

Implication being.. us here need to find a life.......  :wry:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 08:12:04 pm »
Still listening, but had to look uo the word "Lavabo."

la·va·bo
ləˈväbō,ləˈvābō/
noun
noun: lavabo

(in the Roman Catholic Church) the ritual washing of the celebrant's hands at the offertory of the Mass.
        a towel or basin used during the performance of the lavabo.
        plural noun: lavabos
    a washing trough in a monastery.
        dated
        a washbasin.

Origin
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2018, 08:45:15 pm »
This video should be seen by all here.  It would go a long way towards stopping the disinformation spread on this forum.  I’d like to see it stickied.

@anubias @mystery-ak

Me,too. If only we could think of a way to have that happen!

I dunno,maybe something like a ping list with the title of "Political Corruption",where people could sign on to it and be pinged to it and new posts to it each time they sign on so they could remain updated on what is happening?

No,I am NOT going to shut up about ping lists. It took me over 30 minutes yesterday to find a post I had made only a few hours earlier so I could update it.  Even then it was probably waste of time because without a ping list,nobody that posted to that thread earlier have any reason to return to it.

Assuming of course they would want to,and could find it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 08:47:01 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 08:51:23 pm »

Anyone that wants to understand exactly what the FusionGPS, Uranium One, Russia!, FBI, DOJ, Obama Admin and Hillary’s DNC crimes are about, should watch this video in it’s entirety. It is the first video that I’ve seen that lays out the facts in layman’s terms.

I can’t thank you enough for posting this @mystery-ak

Totally agree.  I knew things, but now I am in a shocked state of mind. How did so many people get away with so many things  Now I know why there were so many emails.

Thank you, @mystery-ak !

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 09:01:44 pm »
Still listening, but had to look uo the word "Lavabo."

Origin
Quick guesses the word is the Latin root.

Lavatory, Spanish "lava tus manos." Wash your hands. Italian "lavati le mani." French "lave t'es mains."

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2018, 09:09:42 pm »
Quick guesses the word is the Latin root.

Lavatory, Spanish "lava tus manos." Wash your hands. Italian "lavati le mani." French "lave t'es mains."

I am a nut that way.  I have heard Latin most of my life.  And who is there in California who doesn't speak some Spanish?  I had to get what diGenova was telling us.

Sometimes that one word...

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2018, 11:59:54 pm »
I am a nut that way.  I have heard Latin most of my life.  And who is there in California who doesn't speak some Spanish?  I had to get what diGenova was telling us.

Sometimes that one word...

There is actually quite a lot of latin, in English and in German. And in Sweden the educated elites used to "latinize" names for status.

one such.....

Johannes Petri Strelingius (1647 - 1711) - aka Johan Persson

Offline anubias

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2018, 12:15:16 am »
Just an FYI, Victoria Toensing, the lawyer representing the GPS Fusion FBI Informant, is Di Genova’s wife.

Offline FISHDO

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2018, 11:53:15 am »
Thanks for putting that up.... I have seen this guy a few times on MSM but given more time as he has here... his explanation of the timelines is very interesting (and revealing)

Cheers

Offline Concerned

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2018, 12:15:35 pm »
It’s interesting to me how different people hear different things in videos like this.  In this video, I heard lots of assertions but not much evidentiary proof of those assertions:

1.  diGenova claimed a “blazen plot” to “frame” Donald Trump by the FBI and the DOJ.  Where was the “blazen” evidence of this supposed framing?  I might remind diGenova that Donald Trump has been President for 14 months.  He ran as the “law and order” guy.  If this evidence is so crystal clear and so “blazen”, why haven’t we seen indictments?  Oh, I know that dreaded “Deep State”.   *****rollingeyes*****  What we really need is someone to “drain the swamp” (and “lock her up” for that matter – if this Uranium One “bribery scheme” is so clear, why hasn’t “she” been indicted?).

2.  diGenova claimed Comey “blackmailed” the President.  Another assertion but little evidence.  It seems as though the extent of the evidence is that Comey disclosed the dossier to Trump.  Yes, he did.  Where is the evidence he did it to “blackmail” the President-elect?

3.  diGenova stated that the spying on Trump was “ordered by” Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Susan Rice, and Ben Rhodes.  Well, that’s all the usual suspects the folks the Right hate, but where is the evidence of this assertion that they all "ordered" it?   How many people need to “order” such surveillance?  Do we really need 5 people to order this and 4 beyond the President himself? 

4.  It was interesting to me that diGenova claimed that Trump moved the transition team from Trump Tower to Bedminster so Trump Tower could be “debugged”.  Were “bugs” found?  If so, wouldn’t Trump have immediately publicized the results that bugs were found as a result of this debugging?  I think so.

5.  I agree with diGenova’s belief that no charges of collusion are likely.

Well, that’ll be 31 minutes of my life I’ll never get back:  diGenova stuck me as having lots of conspiracies with lots of assertions but little evidence that could actually be used to indict someone.  It’ll certainly be interesting to see what evidence (if any) the IG finds over any of this and what indictments are forthcoming.  I'll reserve final judgement until that occurs.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.