Author Topic: Trump: 'Little Adam Schiff' leaked classified information  (Read 5304 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump: 'Little Adam Schiff' leaked classified information
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2018, 11:16:46 pm »
So.... you know about that family dynamic??

@Emjay

Anybody not blind,deaf,and retarded knows about that family dynamics.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2018, 11:29:28 pm »
My prediction on this "Democrat memo" is that it will contain all types of classification violations that will force the WH to redact portions and set off yet ANOTHER Dem/Media hysterical theater of fraud.

There is nothing that the Pubbie memo revealed that can be rebutted, so once again that little duplicitous, pencil-necked twerp Schiff and his vile cotiere of RAT/MSM reprobates will just deflect and defraud.

Bring on Horowitz' IG report.  He has had a year and over 400 employees working on unraveling the ROT that infested the Obama/Clinton crime cabal.

I pray he's not dirty, too.

Offline anubias

« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2018, 11:36:03 pm »
My prediction on this "Democrat memo" is that it will contain all types of classification violations that will force the WH to redact portions and set off yet ANOTHER Dem/Media hysterical theater of fraud.

There is nothing that the Pubbie memo revealed that can be rebutted, so once again that little duplicitous, pencil-necked twerp Schiff and his vile cotiere of RAT/MSM reprobates will just deflect and defraud.

Bring on Horowitz' IG report.  He has had a year and over 400 employees working on unraveling the ROT that infested the Obama/Clinton crime cabal.

He is an O appointee, but thus far, he seems to have been fair.  He is responsible for the texts coming out that have been incredibly helpful.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2018, 12:00:21 am »
He is an O appointee, but thus far, he seems to have been fair.  He is responsible for the texts coming out that have been incredibly helpful.

I wrote yesterday, and I really feel strongly today, that the FISA applications need to be declassified and released.

I cannot conclude any "institutional" opposition other than it would reveal the corruption underpinning this entire scandal and open up avenues to additional lawlessness in that putrid Obama regime.

Oh, and one more thing:  We need to know who the FISC Judge/Judges were who green-lighted this.   Enough of this Soviet-style secrecy.   

Offline anubias

« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2018, 01:49:24 am »
I wrote yesterday, and I really feel strongly today, that the FISA applications need to be declassified and released.

I cannot conclude any "institutional" opposition other than it would reveal the corruption underpinning this entire scandal and open up avenues to additional lawlessness in that putrid Obama regime.

Oh, and one more thing:  We need to know who the FISC Judge/Judges were who green-lighted this.   Enough of this Soviet-style secrecy.

I agree.  I hope Nunes is able to get it done, but expect the Dems, DOJ, and FBI to fight it tooth and nail.  They have a huge interest in not allowing this info to the public.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2018, 02:50:32 am »

Yup! That sums it up nicely. People tend to forget these goobers are "playing to target audiences" of dedicated Dim voters,not presenting dismissal defenses against prosecutors. Their goal is to poison the well and create so much controversy that no case against them can proceed. Part of that "theater" is once again making Republicans seem to be evil,racist Nazi's seeking to destroy open-mindedness and justice with false charges and kangaroo courts.

They do it so well because they have so much experience.

I have no such expectations at this point. I lost all faith in justice for the uber criminals when Bubba Bill escaped being removed from office and imprisoned for multiple felonies including lying under oath because the Dims stood shoulder to shoulder behind him,and so did too many alleged Republicans.  Even most of them that didn't join their Dim brothers in protest still gave tactic support by not speaking out on the injustice of having "Royalty" in America that are "Too important to fall" no matter what crimes they have committed.
[/size][/b]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:53:05 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2018, 02:52:12 am »
@Emjay

Anybody not blind,deaf,and retarded knows about that family dynamics.

I meant personally .... :rolling:
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DB

« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2018, 02:54:08 am »
All I'll say is Nunes better get his facts straight. Any error on his part will be the excuse to throw it all out, at least as far as the MSM is concerned.

Offline anubias

« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2018, 02:58:07 am »
All I'll say is Nunes better get his facts straight. Any error on his part will be the excuse to throw it all out, at least as far as the MSM is concerned.

Nunes was on Hannity tonight.  He did a great job.  Then he was followed by Mark Levin who was on fire.  I was annoyed that husband turned on FOXNEWS tonight, but it was actually enjoyable for a change.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2018, 07:23:12 am »
Bushbot NeverTrumpers constant complaining is tiresome.

Bannonbot Trumpers are tired.  1st term doesn't end for almost 3 years.  WAKE UP.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2018, 06:32:12 pm »
Just saw a Republican congressman on Fox who said that the democrats inserted something into their ten page rebuttal memo that could not be revealed.

It was something concerning a matter in a certain state, forgotten which one.

He said they did this deliberately so that Trump would have to either have it redacted or refuse to release it.

Frankly, I was shocked, shocked that he would think democrats capable of such a dirty trick.

Offline anubias

« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2018, 06:43:25 pm »
Just saw a Republican congressman on Fox who said that the democrats inserted something into their ten page rebuttal memo that could not be revealed.

It was something concerning a matter in a certain state, forgotten which one.

He said they did this deliberately so that Trump would have to either have it redacted or refuse to release it.

Frankly, I was shocked, shocked that he would think democrats capable of such a dirty trick.

I wish it would be something that he could have declassified and released as is just to show the world what nasties the Ds are.  My guess is that it is not.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 06:43:46 pm by anubias »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2018, 07:03:45 pm »

Well, where ya gonna go?  Things I hate about Fox News:  Shepherd Smith, Geraldo, Juan Williams.  Juan enters as a guest but he is the most irritating guy ever with his smarmy never ending drones.  The fact that Shep is a news anchor makes one wonder and wonder and wonder.  Geraldo ... nuff said.

I also hate their panel shows that have too many women on them, all talking as fast as they can in their shrill voices trying to get their own dumb ideas in.

I like Tucker Carlson and all their straight news shows.  I like it when they show Sarah Sanders pressers because she is great.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2018, 07:04:56 pm »
That last post was meant for @anubias

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2018, 07:07:14 pm »
I wish it would be something that he could have declassified and released as is just to show the world what nasties the Ds are.  My guess is that it is not.

They purposely put something in they knew could not be released so they could say either, "see, Trump redacted OUR memo" or "see, Trump refused to release OUR memo."

Little do they know about the 9 dimensional chess.  888high58888

Offline skeeter

« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2018, 07:12:24 pm »
Well, where ya gonna go?  Things I hate about Fox News:  Shepherd Smith, Geraldo, Juan Williams.  Juan enters as a guest but he is the most irritating guy ever with his smarmy never ending drones.  The fact that Shep is a news anchor makes one wonder and wonder and wonder.  Geraldo ... nuff said.

I also hate their panel shows that have too many women on them, all talking as fast as they can in their shrill voices trying to get their own dumb ideas in.

I like Tucker Carlson and all their straight news shows.  I like it when they show Sarah Sanders pressers because she is great.

Don't forget Mike Wallace's punk son, who would be right at home reading news and conducting interviews at his dad's old network CBS.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2018, 07:14:20 pm »

So, it's basically a closed-caption version of some threads here?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2018, 07:47:14 pm »
Here we go. Just when things were starting to go his way, he shoots himself in the foot again. i don’t doubt Schiffhead is a leaker, but if you are not prepared to trot out some proof, you don’t drop that kind of accusation. Now the narrative will be sll about Trump attacking Schiff instead of sbout the FBI abuses. This idiot just can’t control himself.

I don't like a lot of Trump's tweets, but I think you're dead wrong on this one, TBR friend.  I am betting that Trump can and will hang Adam Schiff (maybe even literally), perhaps sooner rather than later.

The tweet has the peculiar value of stirring up so much controversy that the woefully ignorant electorate will be more inclined to find out about the controversy.  This will have the effect of making the ignoramuses sit up and take notice when Trump gets Schiff prosecuted and convicted (and sentenced).  That, in turn, will lead to the realization that there really is a Deep State conspiracy to take out Trump. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2018, 07:53:45 pm »
I don't like a lot of Trump's tweets, but I think you're dead wrong on this one, TBR friend.  I am betting that Trump can and will hang Adam Schiff (maybe even literally), perhaps sooner rather than later.

The tweet has the peculiar value of stirring up so much controversy that the woefully ignorant electorate will be more inclined to find out about the controversy.  This will have the effect of making the ignoramuses sit up and take notice when Trump gets Schiff prosecuted and convicted (and sentenced).  That, in turn, will lead to the realization that there really is a Deep State conspiracy to take out Trump.

I agree. This one fights back and has the usual suspects running in circles. Trump is one tough hombre.

Offline anubias

« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2018, 08:05:25 pm »
That last post was meant for @anubias

I agree.  Shep has always let his Lib bias shine through, but now?  He’s full on radical libturd.  He is a disgrace.

The rest of them are annoying as well.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2018, 08:42:32 pm »
Trump is one tough hombre.

I'll give him that much.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2018, 08:46:59 pm »
Don't forget Mike Wallace's punk son, who would be right at home reading news and conducting interviews at his dad's old network CBS.

The guy with the permanent nasty little smirk?  Oh, yeah.  Fortunately, he only seems to be on on Sunday.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2018, 08:48:52 pm »

So, it's basically a closed-caption version of some threads here?

Hey, my voice is not shrill.  Annoying maybe, but not shrill.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2018, 09:09:04 pm »
Hey, my voice is not shrill.  Annoying maybe, but not shrill.

That is why I use the closed captioning button. I tried SAP, but it just made everyone sound like a bunch of hens.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.