Author Topic: Trump: 'Little Adam Schiff' leaked classified information  (Read 5311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: 'Little Adam Schiff' leaked classified information
« on: February 05, 2018, 01:42:39 pm »
Trump: 'Little Adam Schiff' leaked classified information
by Anna Giaritelli | Feb 5, 2018, 8:11 AM

President Trump on Monday accused Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, of leaking confidential information.

"Little Adam Schiff, who is desperate to run for higher office, is one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington, right up there with Comey, Warner, Brennan and Clapper! Adam leaves closed committee hearings to illegally leak confidential information. Must be stopped!" Trump tweeted Monday morning.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-little-adam-schiff-leaked-classified-information/article/2648085
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Re: Trump: 'Little Adam Schiff' leaked classified information
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 01:57:59 pm »
Here we go. Just when things were starting to go his way, he shoots himself in the foot again. i don’t doubt Schiffhead is a leaker, but if you are not prepared to trot out some proof, you don’t drop that kind of accusation. Now the narrative will be sll about Trump attacking Schiff instead of sbout the FBI abuses. This idiot just can’t control himself.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 02:03:08 pm »
Trump's tweets might entertain his diehard fans, but to the rest of us, they reflect the mind of someone whose maturity stopped at about age 12, maybe younger.  Those tweets have become tiresome. 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 02:03:11 pm »
Schiff leaking was all over the conservative media a couple of weeks ago. Trump is correct.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 02:06:41 pm »
Those tweets have become tiresome.

Bushbot NeverTrumpers constant complaining is tiresome.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 02:07:11 pm »
Trump's tweets might entertain his diehard fans, but to the rest of us, they reflect the mind of someone whose maturity stopped at about age 12, maybe younger.  Those tweets have become tiresome.

“When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different.”  Donald J. Trump

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/440638/donald-trump-does-he-really-want-presidency
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 02:14:53 pm »
Schiff leaking was all over the conservative media a couple of weeks ago. Trump is correct.

Correct indeed.  And now Schiff is claiming that it's the release of the Nunes memo that is causing Americans to lose confidence in the confidentiality of the FBI - not the fact that he has been leaking confidential information to the press.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 02:17:46 pm »

There are many many many many times where I openly cringe at Trump's tweets.  This is not one of those times.  I deem this as highly appropriate.   It ranks up there with Bush referring to Adam Clymer as a major-league a-hole.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 02:20:51 pm »
He really should have evidence to back this.  If it's true, at the least, he should be kicked out of committee or resign, as it happened with Leahy.  Prosecution and expulsion should follow.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 02:50:50 pm »

Then why not do yourself and your superior intellect a favor @Applewood and stop reading them and posting on threads about them.

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 02:51:33 pm »

Again ....

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 02:57:20 pm »
He really should have evidence to back this.  If it's true, at the least, he should be kicked out of committee or resign, as it happened with Leahy.  Prosecution and expulsion should follow.

And if Trump is accusing without evidence, he should be the one to resign. 

Sounds fair to me.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Applewood

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2018, 02:57:46 pm »
Then why not do yourself and your superior intellect a favor @Applewood and stop reading them and posting on threads about them.

That Trump supporters will defend his childish behavior reflects on their lack of maturity too.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2018, 03:09:06 pm »

That Trump supporters will defend his childish behavior reflects on their lack of maturity too.

That you think Trump calling out a leaker, for being a leaker is childish, says a lot about you too.

Never share a fox hole with a Bushbot if you can possibly avoid it.

NeverTrumpers siding with the Rats yet again. It's hard to tell the difference between a Rat and
a NeverTrumper.

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2018, 03:15:57 pm »

My suggestion was merely to spare you something that clearly exasperates you @Applewood  --- a predictable reaction since most things not understood will cause this in a person. 

But carry on as you wish  :shrug:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 03:19:47 pm »

I don't really mind Trump's antics precisely because I don't worship his office. I just want results.

Frankly it seems those who are so offended by Trump's behavior are the ones who long for a father figure in the White House.

Online corbe

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 03:23:12 pm »
That you think Trump calling out a leaker, for being a leaker is childish, says a lot about you too.

Never share a fox hole with a Bushbot if you can possibly avoid it.

NeverTrumpers siding with the Rats yet again. It's hard to tell the difference between a Rat and
a NeverTrumper.

Here's the simple Rorschach test @jpsb to determine the difference between a Rat and a #Never:

Rats don't like this guy either, Hope this helps.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 03:32:39 pm »
   Here's the simple Rorschach test @jpsb to determine the difference between a Rat and a #Never:

Rats don't like this guy either, Hope this helps.

Neither do a lot of NeverTrumpers.

Notice how the Cruz cult always finds a way to inject Cruz into a thread that has absolutely
nothing to do with Cruz. Well done, I am impressed.

Most Cruzers are not really NeverTrumpers they are more like SoreLosers.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:34:10 pm by jpsb »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 03:40:00 pm »
My suggestion was merely to spare you something that clearly exasperates you @Applewood  --- a predictable reaction since most things not understood will cause this in a person. 

But carry on as you wish  :shrug:

I'm not exasperated.  Just saddened that so many normally or seemingly intelligent, mature adults think this childish  behavior in a president is just so cool. 

Online corbe

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 03:40:53 pm »
@jpsb     

Thank You for your Brilliant analysis Dr. Freud.  :beer:   
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:41:49 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2018, 03:41:25 pm »
I don't really mind Trump's antics precisely because I don't worship his office. I just want results.

Frankly it seems those who are so offended by Trump's behavior are the ones who long for a father figure in the White House.

And what results exactly do you get from a president who acts this way? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2018, 03:45:41 pm »
Well,I guess if you are the brother in law of George Soros you have enough money you can just give away classified information,instead of selling it like Alcee Hastings and the other Dims.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2018, 03:45:48 pm »
And what results exactly do you get from a president who acts this way?

Very good ones so far.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2018, 03:48:33 pm »
Frankly it seems those who are so offended by Trump's behavior are the ones who long for a father figure statesman in the White House.

FTFY

Sorry that so many are so stuck on reality TV that they don't understand what a statesman is.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2018, 03:49:40 pm »
Here we go. Just when things were starting to go his way, he shoots himself in the foot again. i don’t doubt Schiffhead is a leaker, but if you are not prepared to trot out some proof, you don’t drop that kind of accusation. Now the narrative will be sll about Trump attacking Schiff instead of sbout the FBI abuses. This idiot just can’t control himself.

@BassWrangler

The problem is you CAN'T publicize the proof unless you,yourself,end up exposing classified information. You would HOPE that Trump sounding the alarm MIGHT encourage a congressional committee to look into it and THEY can do the whole thing under a security cloud where no details are leaked,but we all know that's not going to happen. Too many "gentlemen's agreements" between the Dim Pols and the alleged Republican pols that state "I won't show everybody yours if you don't show everybody mine".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!