Author Topic: Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers  (Read 420 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers
by Pete Kasperowicz | Feb 5, 2018, 7:45 AM

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., said Monday she would vote this against a bill to keep the government open past Thursday unless language is added to help "Dreamers."

"I'm going to have a problem with it," she said on MSNBC when asked whether she would accept a short-term spending bill this week while immigration talks continue. "We have to protect these kids."

Congress is expected to vote early this week on a bill to keep the government open after Feb. 8. Democrats insisted last month that if no broad immigration deal were reached by that date, they would need a separate vote on a legislative fix to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kamala-harris-will-vote-to-shut-down-the-government-again-over-dreamers/article/2648083
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 01:42:23 pm »
Let them do it.

They were just so successful the first time around, and we need their visible actions supporting those who usurp out laws instead of supporting those who do.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 02:45:13 pm »
If that ditzy broad is the new face of the rat party they have some serious problems. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 04:35:33 pm »
If that.ditzy broad is the new face of the rat party they have some serious problems.

And here I was all this time thinking she's good for absolutely nothing.

Pull the plug Kamala.

Hit your Party in the face with another Shaving Cream Pie.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 06:31:29 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 04:42:33 pm »
If that ditzy broad is the new face of the rat party they have some serious problems.

The woman who protected Jose Zarate from deportation. I'm happy with her new role.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 11:50:27 pm »

There's something to be said about liberals in CA; they're not the brightest crayons in the box.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 12:11:01 am »

Woody Schiff has presidential aspirations- he's going to have go through this Kamala lunatic. I would love to see them destroy each other.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 12:55:25 am »
There's something to be said about liberals in CA; they're not the brightest crayons in the box.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com