Author Topic: D.B. Cooper Mystery Solved? Investigators Say He Is Living In San Diego  (Read 602 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

D.B. Cooper Mystery Solved? Investigators Say He Is Living In San Diego
February 2, 2018 at 2:48 pm

STOCKTON (CNN) — It’s a bombshell development in a 45-year-old cold case mystery.

A commercial airplane hijacker escaped with a daring parachute jump in 1971 and was never seen again.

A team of private investigators says it has cracked a code that it says shows the infamous hijacker who went by the name D.B. Cooper is, in fact, a man who lives in San Diego named Robert Rackstraw.

Rackstraw is a former Stockton resident, whose family also lived in Calaveras County.

Mark Zaid is the attorney who represents the team of private investigators working on the cold case.

more
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/02/02/db-cooper-mystery-stockton-robert-rackstraw/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: D.B. Cooper Mystery Solved? Investigators Say He Is Living In San Diego
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 03:56:21 pm »
First of all, the video is wrong. The hijacker never identified himself as "D.B. Cooper".  The ticket was bought as "Dan Cooper" and the news media got mixed up and reported the name of someone the police interviewed because of name similarity.

It's possible the later contacts were fake, and not the hijacker.

That being said, there's a good possibility it was this guy, and that's why the police sent his name to the FBI in the 70s.  Lots fits.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:20:04 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 06:23:35 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 08:17:15 pm »
They look similar.
Yup, White dudes!

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 08:19:04 pm »
Yup, White dudes!

Similar facial structures. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 08:31:54 pm »
There are certain events that will always remain a mystery and as such, unsolved.  Emilia Earhart . Jack the Ripper. Bigfoot. Liberals.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2018, 11:51:49 pm »
There are certain events that will always remain a mystery and as such, unsolved.  Emilia Earhart . Jack the Ripper. Bigfoot. Liberals.

D.B. Cooper always fascinated me, along with Jack the Ripper, Emilia Earheart and the Black Dahlia.  The last one was an unsolved case in L.A. from years ago.

This guy now looks like Fred Astaire.  Amazing!
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra