Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren bellows rallying cry at activist event: ‘We march in pink bleep hats!’  (Read 1609 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Friday, February 2, 2018

Progressive Texans burst into applause on Friday as Sen. Elizabeth Warren delivered a women’s rights speech with the following rallying cry: “We march with pink bleep hats!”

Annie’s List, a group that aims to recruit progressive women for office in the Lone Star State, turned to the Massachusetts senator this year to energize its members. Ms. Warren’s speech ran the gamut of issues addressed at a nationwide series of Women’s March protests held Jan. 20-21.

“Women know what it’s like to get talked over in meetings, passed over for promotions, and screwed over in salary negotiations,” Ms. Warren told an Austin crowd at Long Center for the Performing Arts. “Nevertheless, we persist. We persist and we march. We march in pink bleep hats! We march carrying hand-made signs! We march with our moms and our sisters and our daughters. And last year we marched in the largest single-day protest in the history of the entire world! Yes!”

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/2/elizabeth-warren-bellows-rallying-cry-at-activist-/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Friday, February 2, 2018

Progressive Texans burst into applause on Friday as Sen. Elizabeth Warren delivered a women’s rights speech with the following rallying cry: “We march with pink bleep hats!”

Annie’s List, a group that aims to recruit progressive women for office in the Lone Star State, turned to the Massachusetts senator this year to energize its members. Ms. Warren’s speech ran the gamut of issues addressed at a nationwide series of Women’s March protests held Jan. 20-21.

“Women know what it’s like to get talked over in meetings, passed over for promotions, and screwed over in salary negotiations,” Ms. Warren told an Austin crowd at Long Center for the Performing Arts. “Nevertheless, we persist. We persist and we march. We march in pink bleep hats! We march carrying hand-made signs! We march with our moms and our sisters and our daughters. And last year we marched in the largest single-day protest in the history of the entire world! Yes!”

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/2/elizabeth-warren-bellows-rallying-cry-at-activist-/

"We"??  Pocahontas doesn't speak for me!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline endicom

The loonier their tune, the better. I can't believe this is winning votes.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Can you put feathers in those things?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Can you put feathers in those things?

Evidently anything but a penis.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline andy58-in-nh

:silly: You didn't miss a lick, did you?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

:silly: You didn't miss a lick, did you?
Lick?   

You got game there too, Sparky!

Offline goodwithagun

Or tampons. Apparently “free bleeding” is now a thing.  :nometalk:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline WingNot

Or tampons. Apparently “free bleeding” is now a thing.  :nometalk:

Okay,  You are making that up now aren't you? 

Offline andy58-in-nh

Lick?   

You got game there too, Sparky!
Well, Mizz Warren did leave herself wide open for mockery, as she so often does.

Offline goodwithagun

Out of respect for @mystery-ak I won’t post pics, so google free bleeding images at your own risk. I’ll post this, though.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline WingNot

Well, as Mr Garrison once said:  “I’m Sorry Wendy, but I don’t trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t die.”

Offline andy58-in-nh

My great aunt, Sally Victor designed women's hats, including those worn by Mamie Eisenhower and Jacqueline Kennedy.

She would not recognize the insanity of this world, nor would she care to. We've fallen a long way, baby.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Aright guys! Which one of you has been oppressing this woman by forcing her to buy tampons!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

Aright guys! Which one of you has been oppressing this woman by forcing her to buy tampons!

Buy? Buy!?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This happened in Austin, not Texas. I got out several years ago.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WingNot

Oh that reminds me I need to find my DVD of Carrie.

Offline Suppressed

Yes.  It was a fake campaign by the anti-feminists at 4 Chan to try to get gullible women to fall for the idea that it was a feminist movement starting.  They created fake twitter accounts (roaring_womyn, dontjudgeme3333, etc.) etc., to sucker people.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/free-bleeding
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:08:14 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

Yes.  It was a fake campaign by the anti-feminists at 4 Chan to try to get gullible women to fall for the idea that it was a feminist movement starting.  They created fake twitter accounts, etc., to sucker people.

Sometimes..... you just don't know these days.  Thanks.

Offline Suppressed

Sometimes..... you just don't know these days.  Thanks.

Yeah...lots of false flags out there.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

Out of respect for @mystery-ak I won’t post pics, so google free bleeding images at your own risk. I’ll post this, though.

@goodwithagun

That was a fake "thing" by 4Chan a few years ago. The twitter account you posted was a hoax.
+++++++++

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

"We"??  Pocahontas doesn't speak for me!
I just came across this blog post, So You “Marched for Women” This Weekend? 8 Things You Probably Didn’t Know You Were Marching For…, in which the author explains the things for which the p***y hat-wearing womyn officially were marching, including disarming police officers and getting rid of the Dakota Pipeline.

No, they don't speak for me, either.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ConstitutionRose

Yes.  It was a fake campaign by the anti-feminists at 4 Chan to try to get gullible women to fall for the idea that it was a feminist movement starting.  They created fake twitter accounts (roaring_womyn, dontjudgeme3333, etc.) etc., to sucker people.

I am relieved to hear that.  I was sincerely hoping that was a joke.  As to Warner.  Doesn't she know that those pink bleep hats are NOT inclusive?  Some who identify as women do not have bleeps.  She should be ashamed of herself.  Obviously clueless.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline goodwithagun

@goodwithagun

That was a fake "thing" by 4Chan a few years ago. The twitter account you posted was a hoax.

I’m aware of that; however, feminazis took it seriously and it became a “thing.” Google the pics, if you dare.
I stand with Roosgirl.