Author Topic: Confused Nancy Pelosi Stutters – Forgets Who’s President – Calls Trump “Bush” Again (VIDEO)  (Read 673 times)

rangerrebew

Confused Nancy Pelosi Stutters – Forgets Who’s President – Calls Trump “Bush” Again (VIDEO)
February 1, 2018 by Jim Hoft 1147 Comments

She did it again!
Democrat leader Nancy Pelosi called President Trump “President Bush” at least five times in 2017.

She did it again today.
Minority Leader Pelosi got confused and mixed up on Thursday when speaking to reporters on the pending release of the House Intelligence FISA memo.
Pelosi stuttered and once again called President Trump “Bush” to a gaggle of reporters.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/confused-nancy-pelosi-stutters-forgets-whos-president-calls-trump-bush-video/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There isn't a 25th Amendment for Congresscritters, is there?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline kalee

Confused Nancy Pelosi Stutters – Forgets Who’s President – Calls Trump “Bush” Again (VIDEO)
February 1, 2018 by Jim Hoft 1147 Comments

She did it again!
Democrat leader Nancy Pelosi called President Trump “President Bush” at least five times in 2017.

She did it again today.
Minority Leader Pelosi got confused and mixed up on Thursday when speaking to reporters on the pending release of the House Intelligence FISA memo.
Pelosi stuttered and once again called President Trump “Bush” to a gaggle of reporters.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/confused-nancy-pelosi-stutters-forgets-whos-president-calls-trump-bush-video/

I sincerely believe she has dementia.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
I sincerely believe she has dementia.

@Frank Cannon

I do believe I posted in here about a week or so ago that Nancy Pelosi was in the final stage of dementia. LOL!

:whistle:
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

I do believe I posted in here about a week or so ago that Nancy Pelosi was in the final stage of dementia. LOL!

:whistle:

Yes mam. I'll bet you are good at control.