Author Topic: Judge rules James Comey memos documenting Trump conversations won't be released  (Read 533 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge rules James Comey memos documenting Trump conversations won't be released
by Melissa Quinn | Feb 2, 2018, 4:22 PM

Memos former FBI Director James Comey wrote to memorialize his conversations with President Trump will not be released to the public, a federal judge ruled Friday.

CNN, as well as other news outlets and nonprofits, filed Freedom of Information Act requests with the Justice Department for copies of the memos. But U.S. District Court Judge James Boasberg, who sits on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, denied the media’s request for the documents and said instead they would remain in special counsel Robert Mueller’s possession.

“As it prevails here, the Comey memos, at least for now, will remain in the hands of the Special Counsel and not the public,” Boasberg wrote in his ruling.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/judge-rules-james-comey-memos-documenting-trump-conversations-wont-be-released/article/2647980
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

Just an FYI

Judge Boasberg

Appointed by Barack Obama

Other Federal Judicial Service:
Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia, 2002-2011
Judge, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, 2014-present

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I’ll bet a C-note they all begin with:

Dear Diary,

What a day!
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

LOL

I would wager the major construction of them happened after the fact.