Author Topic: Devin Nunes open to releasing transcript of Andrew McCabe testimony about FISA application  (Read 688 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Devin Nunes open to releasing transcript of Andrew McCabe testimony about FISA application
by Diana Stancy Correll | Feb 2, 2018, 7:03 PM

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said he is not opposed to releasing the transcript of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's testimony in which he allegedly said that the agency would not have pursued placing a Trump campaign adviser under surveillance without the unverified "Trump dossier" written by former British spy Christopher Steele.

“That would be a whole process that we’d have to go through,” Nunes told Fox News host Bret Baier on Friday evening after Baier asked him if the transcript would be released. “Actually, the quotes I think are pretty damning themselves.”

“I wouldn’t mind doing that, but we would have to go through a whole process to release transcripts,” he added.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/devin-nunes-open-to-releasing-transcript-of-andrew-mccabe-testimony-about-fisa-application/article/2648001
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

Then get to it.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said he is not opposed to releasing the transcript of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's testimony in which he allegedly said that the agency would not have pursued placing a Trump campaign adviser under surveillance without the unverified "Trump dossier" written by former British spy Christopher Steele.

Yeah - I had some questions about that because Bret asked him if it was a direct quote from McCabe.  His answer was it was a summation of a lot of testimony.  They can't get cute with this kind of stuff and later say 'we all knew what he meant' if it wasn't actually said.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:41:46 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

I’ve heard several Congressman that were there say that McCabe did say it.  Plus a lot more that is even worse.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I’ve heard several Congressman that were there say that McCabe did say it.  Plus a lot more that is even worse.

I'm not saying I don't believe it.  However, the whole Dem foundation about their objections is that this information is a distortion and out of context.  They can't give an inch on this one.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:50:46 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DB

This appears to be planned to give Dems enough rope to hang themselves on the MSM record. At least I hope that's the case.

Offline anubias

This appears to be planned to give Dems enough rope to hang themselves on the MSM record. At least I hope that's the case.

Same here.  I’d think the Dems would be smarter than that, but they showed they weren’t all week with their lies.