Author Topic: Trump goes after Kasich at RNC dinner: report  (Read 2971 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Trump goes after Kasich at RNC dinner: report
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2018, 09:16:07 pm »
Kasich has almost no chance.  He is so boring that I constantly muted him during the debates.

He was great at juggling fruit though.  ^-^

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2018, 09:18:54 pm »
I don’t have much to offer here except this: I really enjoyed the gif of Kasich juggling fruit during a debate. Still makes me laugh.

A blast from the past....

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline anubias

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2018, 09:20:21 pm »
Kasich has almost no chance.  He is so boring that I constantly muted him during the debates.

There have been quite a few RINOs and NTs that O could count on to help in the endeavor to paint Trump as someone unsuitable for POTUS and/or a Russian stooge.  This pimple needs mashing.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2018, 09:25:12 pm »
A blast from the past....

LOL! Thanks. My memory was a bit fuzzy on the specifics but I still get a huge laugh out of it.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2018, 09:32:20 pm »
I always felt lectured listening to Kasich speak – even if he was just describing the weather outside.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2018, 09:35:05 pm »
It comes off as Trump and his supporters being unable to let go of the 201t6 election.

You need to catch up dear.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2018, 09:45:39 pm »
This is the President Trump I remember and I despised for 2 years.  The man who attacked the swamp mercilessly while pretending he wasn't part of it.  The man who turned thinking logical conservatives into purveyors of vapid snark. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2018, 09:54:25 pm »
In ‘08 Obama jumped the line and was clearly unqualified to be president. Yet, I never saw a liberal publication make a point of printing blaring headlines that went: NeverObama! Only Republicans could be that stupid.

So, when republican weren’t being spineless – as is their wont – they were being stupid by declaring out loud they would never vote for Donald Trump for president, even to the point where some were saying they’d rather vote for Hillary!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2018, 10:22:48 pm »
I'm sure he still has some resentment about Ted Cruz, but Ted has pretty much supported him, whereas Kasich is still taking digs at him.

But that's a thing that any self-confident adult just lets slide.

Trump doesn't let anything slide.   He has a childish need to strike back when there's no reason to do it.

Maybe after he's been President a couple more years he'll grow out of this pre-adolescent phase.   Most kids do eventually.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:29:43 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2018, 10:27:44 pm »
But that's a thing that an self-confident adult just lets slide.

Trump doesn't let anything slide.   He has a childish need to strike back when there's no reason to do it.

Maybe after he's been President a couple more years he'll grow out of this pre-adolescent phase.   Most kids do eventually.

You need some new material dear.

Offline RoosGirl