Author Topic: Panetta: 'Constitutional crisis' if Trump allows memo to be released over FBI objections  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I can tell you this.  All these democrat hacks hyperventilating about the memos release is peaking greatly peaking my interest in it and I doubt I'm the only one.
You are far from alone. The more they complain, the more I am convinced they are implicated in some wrongdoing and desperately trying to keep that from becoming public knowledge.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are far from alone. The more they complain, the more I am convinced they are implicated in some wrongdoing and desperately trying to keep that from becoming public knowledge.

I don't recall ever hearing such bitching, pissing and moaning in my life.  I pray to God Trump doesn't let this thing get sliced to ribbons because Nunes let Wray see it.  That was grade-A stupid.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I don't recall ever hearing such bitching, pissing and moaning in my life.  I pray to God Trump doesn't let this thing get sliced to ribbons because Nunes let Wray see it.  That was grade-A stupid.

Nope.

Grade-A calculated.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nope.

Grade-A calculated.

Sure looks like it.  We'll know in a week.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Sure looks like it.  We'll know in a week.

Will we?

My guesstimate is that it will be like the Vegas shooting - so much contradictory bullshit from so many "officials" - no one will be able to discern shit, as the true evidence never sees the light of day or public revelation.

The narrative has to be written and followed first.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Will we?

My guesstimate is that it will be like the Vegas shooting - so much contradictory bullshit from so many "officials" - no one will be able to discern shit, as the true evidence never sees the light of day or public revelation.

The narrative has to be written and followed first.

No news is news itself.  If we find out nothing, then that will be something that can't be denied now.  Sure, there will a a lot of satisfied fools, there always are, but not as many as usual.
I will NOT comply.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
No news is news itself.  If we find out nothing, then that will be something that can't be denied now.  Sure, there will a a lot of satisfied fools, there always are, but not as many as usual.

Well in my opinion the entire Federal Beast has long ago, lost any legitimate moral authority to rightfully govern a free and Constitutionally-minded people.  More and more people no longer regard the Beast as having any legitimate authority given it's wholesale corruption and evil that is now endemic within it.   When this occurs, such regimes and oligarchy's as our has revealed itself to be, fall back on the only thing they know how to do: put guns and the threat of guns and impoverishment to everyone's heads to force compliance with their rule and dictates.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I can tell you this.  All these democrat hacks hyperventilating about the memos release is peaking greatly peaking my interest in it and I doubt I'm the only one.

Another example of the dems shooting themselves in the foot and creating much more interest in the memo than would otherwise exist.

Now, some of them are saying the government will collapse if the public sees these 4 pages.

C'mon.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Another example of the dems shooting themselves in the foot and creating much more interest in the memo than would otherwise exist.

Now, some of them are saying the government will collapse if the public sees these 4 pages.

C'mon.

"Collapse" is a pretty subjective term.  It may well seem that way to some, if this pans out.  I rather doubt it, because crooks always seem to find a new way to game the system after the rules change.
I will NOT comply.