Author Topic: Coffee may come with a cancer warning in California  (Read 1130 times)

Offline anubias

Re: Coffee may come with a cancer warning in California
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2018, 02:46:14 am »
I believe they're talking about the roasting of the beans though, prior to the drink brewing.

Aaaah.  My dumbass should have thought of that.  So... if you drink Starbucks burned to shit beans, you’re going to get some of it.  If you roast them yourself or get a lighter roast, there is probably less.

If that’s the case, then being the meat-eater that I am, I get plenty.  Just cleaned up the dishes after searing the hell out of some sous vide lamb chops that will supposedly kill me.  Do I care?  Nope.  I still think Kali is nuts. ;)

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2018, 05:20:36 am »
Been drinking coffee  every day for 50 years, and so has all my brothers and sisters and parents before us. Cancer has not touched the family. Hell in the house I grew up in, if you set your coffee cup down, the Dog would lap it up.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2018, 06:38:34 am »
Wow.  You really don't get it do you?

He has a traffic jam in his brain.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2018, 07:27:40 pm »
Wow.  You really don't get it do you?
must already been too far gone to realize, and lives by the sea.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington