Author Topic: Kelly: Memo to be released 'pretty quick'  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Kelly: Memo to be released 'pretty quick'
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2018, 04:52:41 pm »
QFT

So much hypocrisy ... so little time.

I don't think anyone is trying to stifle opinions here or even prohibit other people's facts that aren't facts.

The almost-never Trumps here can get just as annoying as the so-called Trump worshippers and they are far more verbal keyboard-wise and more prevalent.

Maybe they just seem more prevalent because they are so annoying.

It's one thing to point out mistakes Trump makes and quite another to search out every word and action for mistakes.

One person here searched out the entire Trump SOTU speech and only came away with what he thought was Trump claiming too much credit for the tax cut.

Another annoying thing about Almost-NTers is their sense of virtue.  They, alone, are keeping the faith, keeping their values, etc.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2018, 04:53:30 pm »
From personal experience, I KNOW that President Reagan would be appalled at the attempts here to enforce Trumpers' drive to enforce their brand of thought and speech.

45 years ago, as Governor Reagan, he personally responded to the letter of a snot nosed 17 YO who wrote him a nasty (but clean and grammatically correct) letter regarding the diversion of Northern California water to Southern California. I opined that his political benefactors were rewarded with water, at the expense of San Francisco Bay.

His response was truly Reaganesque: he opened with, "I enjoy hearing from young people, you have such passion for the issues." He then took the rest of the page to refute my points.

I had feared I had lost the letter during many moves. Luckily, I found it last month, a bit worse for the wear, but mostly intact.

@Night Hides Not
Oh so now you NTs are channeling Reagan.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2018, 05:08:20 pm »
@Night Hides Not
Oh so now you NTs are channeling Reagan.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

I think you missed the point of that entire exchange.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2018, 05:22:35 pm »

Hey, thanks for posting Cyber!  I've had @driftdiver on ignore for several weeks.  DD, no need to ping me:

BTW, I don't like to play chess.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 05:23:01 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2018, 05:24:30 pm »
From personal experience, I KNOW that President Reagan would be appalled at the attempts here to enforce Trumpers' drive to enforce their brand of thought and speech.

45 years ago, as Governor Reagan, he personally responded to the letter of a snot nosed 17 YO who wrote him a nasty (but clean and grammatically correct) letter regarding the diversion of Northern California water to Southern California. I opined that his political benefactors were rewarded with water, at the expense of San Francisco Bay.

His response was truly Reaganesque: he opened with, "I enjoy hearing from young people, you have such passion for the issues." He then took the rest of the page to refute my points.

I had feared I had lost the letter during many moves. Luckily, I found it last month, a bit worse for the wear, but mostly intact.

Glad Trump never signed any abortion into law. Great you got that letter, the Gipper nor anyone is perfect.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2018, 05:30:03 pm »
Alex Griswold@HashtagGriswold
2 hours ago

Bit surreal to see four bylines on CNN's top headline reporting something basically everyone already knew

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2018, 05:31:40 pm »

@Cyber Liberty
Quite likely, I can be quite dense or so my wife says.

Regardless the point as I saw it is quite humorous.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2018, 05:33:04 pm »
Hey, thanks for posting Cyber!  I've had @driftdiver on ignore for several weeks.  DD, no need to ping me:

BTW, I don't like to play chess.

Aww the guy who is a complete horses posterior has me on ignore.    I'm crushed

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2018, 05:44:56 pm »
Back to the topic...

@AbaraXas posted this on another thread:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/secret-memo-to-be-returned-by-white-house-to-house-intelligence-committee/

The Memo is not going to be released "Pretty quick," nor likely ever.  The White House is returning it to the House tomorrow.  We've been played, people.  I knew the game was up when I heard Nunes let the FBI and DoJ have an advanced look at the memo.  The fix was in Sunday.

If something gets released, the Dem Memo will be released at the same time to muddy the water, and this memo under discussion won't name names to protect the guilty parties.  We will be asked to satisfy ourselves with the one scalp, when we know there's a whole wall full of them to be had before we can start draining the swamp.  Win:  Dems.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: