Author Topic: Kelly: Memo to be released 'pretty quick'  (Read 2390 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kelly: Memo to be released 'pretty quick'
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2018, 08:57:24 pm »
No it's still Stormy....and it will be tomorrow if she is still in the news.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,301948.new.html#new

I hope we continue to stay on top of the news that happens.  This is a news posting and free discussion forum, and should not be just a force for one Party or another.  It would ruin who we are, as it has other websites.

Thanks for keeping our site free.  It's freer than websites that have the word "free" in their titles.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2018, 09:01:39 pm »
You are arguing with #nevertrumps, that as a group start out each day looking to find some fault with the Republican elected President, on a site with a picture of Reagan and the letters GOP in the name.

They take pride claiming they didn't vote for Trump, but are full of wisdom and reasons and opinions, almost all of which have proved profoundly and consistently wrong for around 20 months.

Some of us also realize no leader is perfect and shouldn't be blindly followed and idolized.  For all the good economic things Reagan did, he utterly failed to recognize the problem and national interests behind Iranian influence in Lebanon and Syria via Hezbollah.  He also managed to get duped on an immigration solution.  Both issues are now haunting us 30 years later.

So, you'll excuse me if I'm skeptical of a man who has contradicted himself on many positions he's taken over the past 20 months - primarily on immigration.  We could go back further and see how someone suddenly so in love with tax cuts called Reagan's 'a disaster' and testified as a Democrat expert witness during a 1992 hearing.  He's been extremely consistent at being inconsistent and I'll never trust him.

There are plenty of other examples to cite, but I won't bother.  It's fruitless to engage cultists so eagerly waiting to mouth hug him for every tweet, speech, or statement.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2018, 09:06:00 pm »
@anubias

Many seem willing to throw away the good in want of the perfect.   They proclaim anything less than perfect to be worthless.  Meanwhile the country continues to burn.

Indeed.  While watching the SOTU last night, I kept thinking that I could be watching the Hildabeast behind that podium and where our country would be if she was.  I thank God daily that she is not.  I’m not sure how any Conservative could be genuinely disappointed that the Hildabeast is unable to purposefully “burn” more of this country.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2018, 09:17:37 pm »
You are arguing with #nevertrumps, that as a group start out each day looking to find some fault with the Republican elected President, on a site with a picture of Reagan and the letters GOP in the name.

They take pride claiming they didn't vote for Trump, but are full of wisdom and reasons and opinions, almost all of which have proved profoundly and consistently wrong for around 20 months.

Yesterday it was "Stormy" and today it is why the memo won't be released, or when to release it.

Tomorrow?

You know...you go on and on at times about Ronaldus Magnus in our banner...you seem to think Ronald Reagan would approve of your crusade to knock off the free thinkers at TBR.  I think Ronnie would be appalled at his fellow Californian and how you are demanding such a draconian uniformity of thought and speech.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2018, 09:18:36 pm »

Some of us also realize no leader is perfect and shouldn't be blindly followed and idolized.  For all the good economic things Reagan did, he utterly failed to recognize the problem and national interests behind Iranian influence in Lebanon and Syria via Hezbollah.  He also managed to get duped on an immigration solution.  Both issues are now haunting us 30 years later.

So, you'll excuse me if I'm skeptical of a man who has contradicted himself on many positions he's taken over the past 20 months - primarily on immigration.  We could go back further and see how someone suddenly so in love with tax cuts called Reagan's 'a disaster' and testified as a Democrat expert witness during a 1992 hearing.  He's been extremely consistent at being inconsistent and I'll never trust him.

There are plenty of other examples to cite, but I won't bother.  It's fruitless to engage cultists so eagerly waiting to mouth hug him for every tweet, speech, or statement.

@edpc
Do you have an alternative?  Another way to fix the problems this country has?

We're waiting...........................................................................
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2018, 09:20:16 pm »

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2018, 09:21:26 pm »
You know...you go on and on at times about Ronaldus Magnus in our banner...you seem to think Ronald Reagan would approve of your crusade to knock off the free thinkers at TBR.  I think Ronnie would be appalled at his fellow Californian and how you are demanding such a draconian uniformity of thought and speech.

888high58888 888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2018, 09:21:30 pm »
@edpc
Do you have an alternative?  Another way to fix the problems this country has?

We're waiting...........................................................................

Some of the pledges on his campaign website would have been nice. I'd tell you to go review them, but they've been scrubbed. What a shock.

Thing is, many of us knew he was fos from the beginning.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2018, 09:27:53 pm »

Some of the pledges on his campaign website would have been nice. I'd tell you to go review them, but they've been scrubbed. What a shock.

Thing is, many of us knew he was fos from the beginning.

@edpc
Its been a year, Even Reagan need time to get stuff done.   You say he's FOS but I say I'm damn glad it wasn't hildabeast speaking last night.    This nation is a far sight better off today then it was just a year ago.   He's rude, crude, and frequently embarrassing but he has done some really really good things

So again, what is your alternative to supporting an obviously imperfect man who is doing many of the right things??   Or are you one of those that wants to sit in the corner and tear everything down around you?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline corbe

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2018, 09:35:48 pm »
   Still whining about Reagan in the Masthead, I see @truth_seeker Dude, you need some NEW Material or your own damn website. Here's another option:  http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/*/index
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2018, 09:43:22 pm »
@edpc Its been a year, Even Reagan need time to get stuff done.   You say he's FOS but I say I'm damn glad it wasn't hildabeast speaking last night.    This nation is a far sight better off today then it was just a year ago.   He's rude, crude, and frequently embarrassing but he has done some really really good things

So again, what is your alternative to supporting an obviously imperfect man who is doing many of the right things??   Or are you one of those that wants to sit in the corner and tear everything down around you?

I'm least concerned with the crassness and more concerned about the walkbacks on things he's worked on in the first year.  It's not enough to be happy with whatever he gives us, just because he's not Obama or Hillary. 

There is not a whole lot I can do, other than call him out on what I deem unacceptable, since we're stuck with him for at least three more years.  As I've said before, there's no prize for me in being right that he's going to inevitably disappoint on critical issues. If he wants to prove me wrong, fine.

The better question is what is the least you're willing to accept in the name of 'winning?'
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 09:43:51 pm by edpc »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2018, 09:46:55 pm »
@driftdiver @edpc

I agree with both of you.  I'm glad as Heck we watched Donald Trump make that speech last night while Hillary Clinton was busy writing a Bookface post explaining why she kept a hired fellow during her losing campaign.  I also can't trust the President any farther than I can throw him, which is true for every President I have ever known (the first election I voted in was 1976).
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2018, 09:48:50 pm »
Indeed.  While watching the SOTU last night, I kept thinking that I could be watching the Hildabeast behind that podium and where our country would be if she was.  I thank God daily that she is not.  I’m not sure how any Conservative could be genuinely disappointed that the Hildabeast is unable to purposefully “burn” more of this country.

Me, too!  How ill-informed does one have to be?

Then I realize... their college 'professors'...hell, their high-school teachers are all Leftist indoctrinated themselves!

Until we clean up what the hell our kids are being taught, we're going to continue toward ruin.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline anubias

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2018, 10:57:14 pm »

Yesterday it was "Stormy" and today it is why the memo won't be released, or when to release it.

Tomorrow?

Sorry that I missed your post earlier.  This is a “debate” site where all opinions are allowed.  Consequently, it fosters behavior that does become tedious at times, but try to have faith and patience while continuing to persevere.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2018, 12:49:01 am »
Sorry that I missed your post earlier.  This is a “debate” site where all opinions are allowed.  Consequently, it fosters behavior that does become tedious at times, but try to have faith and patience while continuing to persevere.

I think you're wanting to go post here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/*/index
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:49:52 am by txradioguy »

Oceander

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2018, 03:35:56 am »

Tomorrow?   

Boo-hoo-hoo!  Some people just won’t worship at the Church of Trump no matter how much “truth”_seeker demands they genuflect. 

Offline anubias

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2018, 06:51:21 am »
I think you're wanting to go post here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/*/index

I’m surprised you find the time to post here with all your posting on DU.  ;)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2018, 01:52:58 pm »
I’m surprised you find the time to post here with all your posting on DU.  ;)

*****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 01:54:11 pm by txradioguy »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2018, 02:00:33 pm »
*****rollingeyes*****

Did you miss the wink in that post?  Darned near as good as "/s."
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2018, 02:04:02 pm »
Did you miss the wink in that post?  Darned near as good as "/s."

@Cyber Liberty I did.  My apologies @anubias.  I'm still stubborn in my resistance to my age and the effect it has on my eyes.  So I still think I can read certain size text on my screen without the aid of my bifocals.  I should have put them on before reading your post.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2018, 02:42:09 pm »
@Cyber Liberty I did.  My apologies @anubias.  I'm still stubborn in my resistance to my age and the effect it has on my eyes.  So I still think I can read certain size text on my screen without the aid of my bifocals.  I should have put them on before reading your post.

:nono:  Gibbs rule Number 6. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2018, 03:22:41 pm »
:nono:  Gibbs rule Number 6.

There's also Gibbs Rule #51

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2018, 04:41:40 pm »

Tomorrow?

So it's now our fault that a four page memo has yet to be released to the public?

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2018, 04:48:53 pm »
All of the talk show hacks or whatever you want to call them (I like most of them actually), the experts on tv, make it sound like this memo is just going to blow up everything;  it will indeed be shocking.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2018, 04:50:55 pm »

From personal experience, I KNOW that President Reagan would be appalled at the attempts here to enforce Trumpers' drive to enforce their brand of thought and speech.

45 years ago, as Governor Reagan, he personally responded to the letter of a snot nosed 17 YO who wrote him a nasty (but clean and grammatically correct) letter regarding the diversion of Northern California water to Southern California. I opined that his political benefactors were rewarded with water, at the expense of San Francisco Bay.

His response was truly Reaganesque: he opened with, "I enjoy hearing from young people, you have such passion for the issues." He then took the rest of the page to refute my points.

I had feared I had lost the letter during many moves. Luckily, I found it last month, a bit worse for the wear, but mostly intact.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.