Author Topic: Gowdy: FISA Memo Will Be "Embarrassing To Adam Schiff"  (Read 1877 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gowdy: FISA Memo Will Be "Embarrassing To Adam Schiff"
« on: January 30, 2018, 07:05:07 pm »

Gowdy: FISA Memo Will Be "Embarrassing To Adam Schiff"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date January 30, 2018

In an interview with FOX & Friends on Tuesday morning, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) said House Intel Committee's ranking member Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) has gone out of his way to stop the release of the FISA memo because will be "embarrassing."

REP. TREY GOWDY (R-SC): My Democratic colleagues didn’t want us to find this information. They did everything they could to keep us from finding this information.

I think it will be embarrassing to Adam Schiff once people realize the extent to which he went to keep them from learning any of this. That would be the embarrassment...

more
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/30/gowdy_fisa_memo_will_be_embarrassing_to_adam_schiff.html
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 07:05:25 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Gowdy: FISA Memo Will Be "Embarrassing To Adam Schiff"
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 07:19:04 pm »
I doubt it!  I don't think it possible to embarrass people like him.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 03:17:07 pm »
Has anyone else heard of the supposed connection between Schiff and the Standard Hotel in Los Angeles, which supposedly is a favorite of celebrities and pedophiles? The general manager of the hotel was just killed in a curious helicopter crash. I'm seeing hints on Twitter of some nefarious connection.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 04:10:39 pm »
I keep thinking we're being played.  As usual.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 04:16:00 pm »
The only thing embarrassing to Adam Schitt is Adam Schitt himself.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 04:28:04 pm »
I keep thinking we're being played.  As usual.

Well, it's coming up on 11:30 AM in DeeCee, and all the vaunted screaming heads said "Friday Morning."

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 04:29:03 pm »
This memo is the most important document in human history, comparable to the magna carta and maybe even the bible.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 04:40:35 pm »
Well, it's coming up on 11:30 AM in DeeCee, and all the vaunted screaming heads said "Friday Morning."

No, I mean the contents and import.  Not the timing.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 04:42:54 pm »
FNC is reporting the memo "is in the pipeline back to Congress with no redactions".

The President has given his blessings, it is now up to Congress to release it.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 04:57:34 pm »
Has anyone else heard of the supposed connection between Schiff and the Standard Hotel in Los Angeles, which supposedly is a favorite of celebrities and pedophiles? The general manager of the hotel was just killed in a curious helicopter crash. I'm seeing hints on Twitter of some nefarious connection.
LA Times article confirms a connection

http://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-copter-crash-20180201-story.html
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 04:59:21 pm »
No, I mean the contents and import.  Not the timing.

I mean "both," but that's because I'm cynical.   :nometalk:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 05:00:22 pm »
FNC is reporting the memo "is in the pipeline back to Congress with no redactions".

The President has given his blessings, it is now up to Congress to release it.

So I guess that means we know who's going to screw this up now....
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 07:20:09 pm »
CAVEAT!! So far, it looks like the "dark web"/possible whack sites are making the connection, e.g.:
Jan 31 2018 21:39:44
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 6f3736
>>229794
What happened @ hotel?
[AS]
What is [AS] attempting right now?
Favor repaid.
Q
Here AS is Schiff for brains who is now Schiff in his pants. He is attempting to block the release of the memo and, failing that discredit it. As for what happened @ hotel? An anon knows the answer.

Hint 3

Jan 31 2018 21:43:30 Anonymous ID: cad939 230019

229941 some incident with Adam SHIT happened at a hotel and was covered up. He is repaying the favor by trying to cover this up. Anons, we are looking for a death cover-up of AS doing
from r/CBTS_Stream

a Reddit conversation

And then there's this:

Congressman Adam Schiff, Ed Buck, Dem Party Chair Eric C. Baum/ Screen grab Fb

A growing mountain of evidence obtained by WEHO TIMES —including multiple eyewitness accounts, smartphone images, background interviews, on-the-record interviews, court documents, hospital bills and text messages—reveal a pattern that depicts a well heeled politico named Ed Buck as a man with a history of allegations that he pays young, good-looking African American men anywhere from $500-$3500 to inject, smoke and otherwise ingest potentially fatal doses of crystal methamphetamine and GHB during allegedly paid sexual encounters.

But the sex takes a back seat to Buck’s alleged primary fetish, according to several sources, who say his first interest is getting young, black men to take dangerously large doses of street drugs.  ...
WehoTimes. The Reddit thread points out that Baum is gay (NTTAWWT), but being photographed with Schiff and the weird sex guy Buck ... something more than politics?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 07:24:36 pm »
CAVEAT!! So far, it looks like the "dark web"/possible whack sites are making the connection, e.g.:Here AS is Schiff for brains who is now Schiff in his pants. He is attempting to block the release of the memo and, failing that discredit it. As for what happened @ hotel? An anon knows the answer.

Hint 3

229941 some incident with Adam SHIT happened at a hotel and was covered up. He is repaying the favor by trying to cover this up. Anons, we are looking for a death cover-up of AS doing
from r/CBTS_Stream

a Reddit conversation

And then there's this:WehoTimes. The Reddit thread points out that Baum is gay (NTTAWWT), but being photographed with Schiff and the weird sex guy Buck ... something more than politics?

In Schiff's district this is considered an advantage.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 07:38:55 pm »
CAVEAT!! So far, it looks like the "dark web"/possible whack sites are making the connection, e.g.:Here AS is Schiff for brains who is now Schiff in his pants. He is attempting to block the release of the memo and, failing that discredit it. As for what happened @ hotel? An anon knows the answer.

Hint 3

from r/CBTS_Stream

a Reddit conversation

And then there's this:WehoTimes. The Reddit thread points out that Baum is gay (NTTAWWT), but being photographed with Schiff and the weird sex guy Buck ... something more than politics?

Ed Buck?!?  I recognize that guy from the 80's.  He was the gay guy instrumental in getting Evan Mecham thrown out the AZ Governor's seat.
I will NOT comply.