Author Topic: Andrew McCabe's departure from the FBI tied to IG investigation: Report  (Read 197 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCabe's departure from the FBI tied to IG investigation: Report
by Kelly Cohen | Jan 30, 2018, 1:34 PM

Andrew McCabe's decision to step down as FBI deputy director is reportedly tied to a forthcoming watchdog report on how he agency handled the investigation in Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

FBI Director Christopher Wray alluded in a message to all agency employees Monday night that he has seen information within the Inspector General’s report, and tied that information to his accepting McCabe submitting his intention to retire.

"It would be inappropriate for me to comment on specific aspects of the IG's review right now," Wray said in the message obtained by NBC News. "But I can assure you that I remain staunchly committed to doing this job, in every respect, 'by the book.' I will not be swayed by political or other pressure in my decision making."

Wray and McCabe reportedly also met and discussed the IG’s probe.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/andrew-mccabes-departure-from-the-fbi-tied-to-ig-investigation-report/article/2647522
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34