Author Topic: FBI examining a second Trump dossier written by someone close to Clinton camp: Report  (Read 1609 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI examining a second Trump dossier written by someone close to Clinton camp: Report
by Kelly Cohen | Jan 30, 2018, 12:20 PM

The FBI has its hands on a second dossier that reportedly corroborates some of the information in the Steele dossier, although it was compiled by a journalist with loose ties to Hillary Clinton's camp.

Cody Shearer, a reporter who was close to former President Bill Clinton in the 1990s, wrote the second dossier, the details of which the FBI is “still assessing.” According to the Guardian, parts of Shearer’s research compiled in his dossier could corroborate what is within the dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

The Steele dossier, published January 2017, connects President Trump to the Kremlin, and has been shrouded in controversy since its publication.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-examining-a-second-trump-dossier-written-by-someone-close-to-clinton-camp-report/article/2647509
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A second dossier....anybody heard about this?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Not until today.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This guy is a sleazeballs sleazeball.

Few people have heard of Cody Shearer, the unsanctioned diplomat, private eye, and Clinton flunky whose name surfaced in connection with the so-called intelligence reports Sidney Blumenthal was channeling to Hillary Clinton during her time at the State Department. But this shadowy fixture of the Clinton machine was everywhere in the 1990s — including war-torn Bosnia, where he became the subject of a State Department investigation after he represented himself as an agent of the U.S. government and took cash from a genocidal warlord.

Now evidence suggests Shearer, working with his partner Blumenthal, was up to something similar during the 2011 revolution in Libya. And like in the 1990s, the Clintons were lurking on the margins. Much of the intelligence contained in memos fed to the Clinton State Department by Blumenthal was not just self-serving — it was provided by someone with a history of misleading foreign sources, misrepresenting himself as an agent of the U.S. government, and creating trouble for both himself and the United States abroad.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419131/meet-cody-shearer-strangest-character-hillarys-vast-left-wing-conspiracy-brendan
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Anything That Drives Traffic
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Anything That Drives Traffic

Should I have  thrown in a swear word or two to make your life complete? 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Should I have  thrown in a swear word or two to make your life complete?
You betcha. Fits perfectly.

"Data curation is a broad term used to indicate processes and activities related to the organization and integration of data collected from various sources, annotation of the data, and publication and presentation of the data such that the value of the data is maintained over time, and the data remains available for reuse and preservation. Data curation includes "all the processes needed for principled and controlled data creation, maintenance, and management, together with the capacity to add value to data".[1] In science, data curation may indicate the process of extraction of important information from scientific texts, such as research articles by experts, to be converted into an electronic format, such as an entry of a biological database.[2]

In the modern era of big data the curation of data has become more prominent, particularly for software processing high volume and complex data systems.[3] The term is also used in historical uses and the humanities,[4] where increasing cultural and scholarly data from digital humanities projects requires the expertise and analytical practices of data curation.[5] In broad terms, curation means a range of activities and processes done to create, manage, maintain, and validate a component.[6]"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No, I hadn't.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wrote a doesier too. I wonder when they will get to mine.

In summary it says that Trump loves to have sex with farm animals. And we know it is true because it was verified by the Russians and Fusion. So, it doesn't get any better than that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meet Cody Shearer, the Strangest Character in Hillary’s Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy

by Brendan Bordelon
June 1, 2015 4:00 AM
 @brendanbordelon

And you thought Sidney Blumenthal was shady.

Few people have heard of Cody Shearer, the unsanctioned diplomat, private eye, and Clinton flunky whose name surfaced in connection with the so-called intelligence reports Sidney Blumenthal was channeling to Hillary Clinton during her time at the State Department. But this shadowy fixture of the Clinton machine was everywhere in the 1990s — including war-torn Bosnia, where he became the subject of a State Department investigation after he represented himself as an agent of the U.S. government and took cash from a genocidal warlord.

Now evidence suggests Shearer, working with his partner Blumenthal, was up to something similar during the 2011 revolution in Libya. And like in the 1990s, the Clintons were lurking on the margins. Much of the intelligence contained in memos fed to the Clinton State Department by Blumenthal was not just self-serving — it was provided by someone with a history of misleading foreign sources, misrepresenting himself as an agent of the U.S. government, and creating trouble for both himself and the United States abroad.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419131/meet-cody-shearer-strangest-character-hillarys-vast-left-wing-conspiracy-brendanby
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

There is a school of thought that this second dossier is also a product of the Clinton smear machine, and was used by Steele to convince the FBI of the reliability of HIS Clinton-financed smear dossier because it had many of the same smears in it.

This is what Grassley was on to in his letters to Clinton cronies the other day. (See below)

Senators Press Podesta And Other Democrats About Dossier-Related Contacts
Daily Caller, Jan 27, 2018, Chuck Ross

Two Republican senators are pressing top Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC officials for details of any contacts they had with Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS employees, and several government officials regarding the infamous Trump dossier.

Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham sent letters this week to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, strategist Joel Benenson, and former DNC chairwomen Donna Brazile and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

The letters ask for communications records involving top Obama administration officials as well as several previously undisclosed employees of Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that commissioned the dossier.

The letters also seek information regarding any communications with two longtime Clintonworld hatchet men — Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/27/senators-press-podesta-and-other-democrats-about-dossier-related-contacts/

Busted:  Second Trump-Russia Dossier Being Assessed by FBI Was Compiled by Shady Hillary Clinton Operative
True Pundit, Jan 30, 2018

(The Guardian) The FBI inquiry into alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 US presidential election has been given a second memo that independently set out many of the same allegations made in a dossier by Christopher Steele, the British former spy.

The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.

(ProPublica) Cody is Cody Shearer, a longtime Clinton family operative—his brother was an ambassador under Bill Clinton and his now-deceased sister was married to Clinton State Department official Strobe Talbott—who was in close contact with Blumenthal.

(National Review 6/1/15) Few people have heard of Cody Shearer, the unsanctioned diplomat, private eye, and Clinton flunky whose name surfaced in connection with the so-called intelligence reports Sidney Blumenthal was channeling to Hillary Clinton during her time at the State Department. But this shadowy fixture of the Clinton machine was everywhere in the 1990s — including war-torn Bosnia, where he became the subject of a State Department investigation after he represented himself as an agent of the U.S. government and took cash from a genocidal warlord.

More: https://truepundit.com/busted-second-trump-russia-dossier-assessed-fbi-compiled-shady-hillary-clinton-operative/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Christopher Steele Gave FBI A Second Dossier From Notorious Clinton ‘Hatchet Man’
Daily Caller, Jan 30, 2018, Chuck Ross

Former British spy Christopher Steele gave the FBI a copy of a second dossier on Donald Trump, this one put together by a Democratic political operative who has been referred to as a “hatchet man” for the Clinton family.

The Guardian reports that Steele passed the so-called “Shearer memo” — compiled by Cody Shearer — to the FBI in October 2016. Steele, an ex-MI6 officer, had been given the document by an American contact who is unnamed in The Guardian report.

According to the newspaper, Steele told the FBI that he could not verify the information in the memo, but he said that he gave the bureau a copy because some of the information in it matched up with what he had reported in his own dossier.

More: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/30/christopher-steele-gave-fbi-a-2nd-dossier-from-notorious-clinton-hatchet-man/

Offline anubias

The Dems MSM is trying to use this second dossier to prop up the first one, but in actuality it is the complete opposite.  Since it came from Shearer (and Sid Blumenthal), it shows that it came straight from HRC.  Shearer gave it to Christopher Steele to give it a hint of legitimacy who in turn gave it to the FBI.

LOL!  It just keeps getting worse and worse for Her Highness.

Combine this with Andrew McCabe being investigated by Wray for altering multiple Form 302s which should get him fired + prosecuted, not just retired, it’s not looking good at all for the hag, her cohorts, and the 7th Floor.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419131/meet-cody-shearer-strangest-character-hillarys-vast-left-wing-conspiracy-brendan

Anyone associated with Blumenthal would be.  You know Sid is pretty bad if he was persona non grata in the Obama admin.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:01:46 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

The Dems MSM is trying to use this second dossier to prop up the first one, but in actuality it is the complete opposite.  Since it came from Shearer (and Sid Blumenthal), it shows that it came straight from HRC.  Shearer gave it to Christopher Steele to give it a hint of legitimacy who in turn gave it to the FBI.

Combine this with Andrew McCabe being investigated by Wray for altering multiple Form 302s which should get him fired + prosecuted, not just retired, it’s not looking good at all for the hag, her cohorts, and the 7th Floor.

I will be amazed if she's ever held accountable for her corruption.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:04:21 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

What is Form 302?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

Interview minutes.

And there is proof he was altering interview minutes after the fact, and not simply correcting them in good faith?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And there is proof he was altering interview minutes after the fact, and not simply correcting them in good faith?

How can he "correct" the record of an interview he was not in attendance at?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:39:47 am by mystery-ak »

Oceander

How can he "correct" the record of an interview he was not in attendance at?

Good point.  Is there proof he was altering minutes of interviews he didn’t attend?  And without consulting with someone who was?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:28:14 am by Oceander »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Good point.  Is there proof he was altering minutes of interviews he didn’t attend?  And without consulting with someone who was?

Suposedly Christopher Wray is investigating whether or not he did that. I doubt he would be doing that unless someone complained about it being done.  I strongly suspect that such complaint(s) came from field agents who wrote the 302s.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:32:46 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

Suposedly Christopher Wray is investigating whether or not he did that. I doubt he would be doing that unless someone complained about it being done.  I strongly suspect that such complaint (s) came frome field agents who wrote the 302s.

And an even better point!  I saw that Wray was after him, but hadn’t seen for what.  Thanks for the info.

Offline anubias

« Last Edit: Today at 08:39:47 PM by mystery-ak »

It’s the first one that comes up.  It would be the one that deals with the FBI since McCabe is in the FBI.  ;)

As for proof, it is currently under investigation.  He supposedly ordered the investigators to change it themselves.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:22:30 am by Mod1 »