Author Topic: NYC jihad bomber: “My Judge is a kaffir, my lawyer is a kaffir, my prosecutor is a kaffir, and my ju  (Read 810 times)

rangerrebew

NYC jihad bomber: “My Judge is a kaffir, my lawyer is a kaffir, my prosecutor is a kaffir, and my jury are all kaffirs”

Jan 29, 2018 4:57 am By Robert Spencer 62 Comments

“His conduct reflects a complete lack of respect for the law…”

Of course. What did prosecutors expect? If they knew the first thing about Islam, they would know that Rahimi indeed has no respect for what he considers to be manmade, Infidel law, as opposed to what he thinks is divine law, Sharia. They no doubt assume that he is a Misunderstander of Islam, and scratch their heads in puzzlement over why he has no respect for the law.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/nyc-jihad-bomber-my-judge-is-a-kaffir-my-lawyer-is-a-kaffir-my-prosecutor-is-a-kaffir-and-my-jury-are-all-kaffirs

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...and your jailer is kaffir, too.  You're batting 1.000 bro!  Your place in Paradise is assured with all these martyr points you're getting in here!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well, send him to Guantanamo, so he can be imprisoned with more of "the faithful"...

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Ain't no wiggle room to argue that the Death Penalty is to Rehabilitate criminals. It's punishment.

If it's by lethal injection, . . . .

Start the 'Faithful' who murder in the name of blah, blah, blah, on a syringe full of pig's blood before the rest of the drug cocktail.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I say smear him up with pig grease,sit him down in a old-fashioned electric chair,and fry up some bacon to feed to the dogs!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:22:52 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Willie Mays is a kaffir and you are about to get his autograph on your face thanks to this Louisville Slugger.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Right_in_Virginia

...and your jailer is kaffir, too.  You're batting 1.000 bro!  ...

:thumbsup: