Author Topic: Dems block 20-week abortion ban  (Read 1177 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Re: Dems block 20-week abortion ban
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2018, 08:38:26 pm »

Offline libertybele

Re: Dems block 20-week abortion ban
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2018, 01:41:28 pm »
Cruz's response:

Sen. Ted Cruz: Democrats are now so radicalized on abortion they can’t accept any limits on its brutality

Earlier this week, Senate Democrats cast a tragic vote. Before them was a piece of reasonable legislation, the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act. It sought to do one thing: to prevent late-term abortions that result in pain and suffering for the unborn child.

Medical research and science has shown that children in the womb develop remarkably fast. By the time the five-month mark passes, the unborn child’s fingers, toes, eyelids, eyebrows, nails, and even eyelashes have all formed. The child can suck its thumb and yawn. It has a heartbeat. And it can very much feel pain.....

.......I had hoped that my Democratic colleagues could see the merits of such legislation. I had hoped that they could recognize the barbarity of ripping apart a suffering child and put in place at least some limit of what we as a nation are willing to carry out in the aftermath of Roe v. Wade.

The radicalization of the Democratic Party on abortion in recent years, however, means that most cannot countenance even the slightest restriction; or the slightest acknowledgement that “abortion on demand, without apology” has its downsides. Instead, virtually every Democrat filibustered this commonsense legislation.......

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/01/31/sen-ted-cruz-democrats-are-now-so-radicalized-on-abortion-can-t-accept-any-limits-on-its-brutality.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.