Author Topic: Trump told McCabe to ask his wife how it felt to be a loser: report  (Read 236 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump told McCabe to ask his wife how it felt to be a loser: report
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 01/29/18 04:13 PM EST

President Trump reportedly called then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe the day after he fired FBI Director James Comey and told McCabe he should ask his wife how it felt to be a loser, NBC News reported Monday.

Trump called McCabe last year to demand why Comey was allowed to fly on a FBI plane from Los Angeles to Washington, D.C., after being fired.

McCabe told Trump that he hadn’t been asked about the flight but that he would have authorized it if he had.

Trump fell silent before lashing out at McCabe and telling him to ask his wife what it felt like to be a loser, according to NBC.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/371271-trump-told-mccabe-to-ask-his-wife-how-it-felt-to-be-a-loser-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Trump told McCabe to ask his wife how it felt to be a loser: report
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 09:25:27 pm »
I think Trump had to know this stuff was out there.    All the way back to when he said he was wiretapped.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.