Author Topic: Joe Manchin: Chuck Schumer didn't have 'the stomach' to continue government shutdown  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Manchin: Chuck Schumer didn't have 'the stomach' to continue government shutdown
by Kyle Feldscher | Jan 28, 2018, 11:27 AM

Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer didn’t have “the stomach” to continue the government shutdown past Monday last week over immigration issues.

Manchin said on NBC’s “Meet The Press” he was frustrated by the shutdown and he wanted it to end.

“I would have been hollering. I don't think Chuck had the stomach to go on,” Manchin said.

“He plays a part differently and I don't understand where, I understand the dynamics of the Democratic caucus is much different. The Democratic caucus, that's a big tent. I just said, I come from West Virginia. I'm representing my state. I'm not a Washington Democrat, I'm a West Virginia Democrat.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/joe-manchin-chuck-schumer-didnt-have-the-stomach-to-continue-government-shutdown/article/2647329
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
First the article states:  "Manchin said on NBC’s 'Meet The Press' he was frustrated by the shutdown and he wanted it to end."

Next he's quoted:  “I would have been hollering. I don't think Chuck had the stomach to go on,” Manchin said.

And politicians wonder why people think they all speak out of both sides of their mouths.  Which is it?  Did you want it to end, or does your boss not have the stomach because he ended it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: