Author Topic: Rocky Mountain “High” Has Brought Devastation To Colorado  (Read 513 times)

rangerrebew

Rocky Mountain “High” Has Brought Devastation To Colorado
Jan 25, 2018 Read More Articles by Kelleigh Nelson

I have put thousands of Americans away for tens of thousands of years for less evidence for conspiracy with less evidence than is available against Ollie North and CIA people. I personally was involved in a deep-cover case that went to the top of the drug world in three countries. The CIA killed it. —Former DEA Agent Michael Levine, CNBC-TV, October 8, 1996. Author of Deep Cover

Former DEA Agent, Michael Levine lost his son, a police officer, and his brother to drugs.  His son was murdered, and his addicted brother committed suicide.  Levine has openly stated that none of these drugs should ever be legalized.  The DEA’s Position on Marijuana is damning and the report is alarming.  Legislators considering the legalization of marijuana should read the report before they vote as their decision may have dangerous consequences in their state.

https://newswithviews.com/rocky-mountain-high-has-brought-devastation-to-colorado/

Oceander

Re: Rocky Mountain “High” Has Brought Devastation To Colorado
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 12:33:08 pm »
Bs

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 04:40:22 pm »
The article makes bogus claims and true claims.  Then provides the link to the true claim.  But when you check the link, the bogus claim isn't supported in the citation.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 04:42:49 pm »
What a load of shit wrapped up in an agenda.